PDA

View Full Version : Who do you pick to win?

[AK]Ozzred
09-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Anyone notice that feature toward the bottom of the match-ups screen? Nice little touch.

Interestingly enough, this weeks highest and lowest team projected scoring are matched up. The Fantastic Faxs (84.42) VS Swae's Southern Boys.

[AK]Bribo
09-04-2008, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Os. Season starts tonight!

[AK]The Beast
09-04-2008, 05:58 AM
I can't wait! Although I wish my team wasn't playing tonight. For the first regular season game, I'd be excited for Lions-Dolphins. Oh well--I guess that's the price you pay when you're the defending Super Bowl champs! :) (Just had to rub that in.)

[AK]Bribo
09-04-2008, 06:46 AM
I think my team will go Favre. :)

</groan>

[AK]Beaker
09-04-2008, 07:17 AM
I still say the Reds are going to lose this week's epic battle!

It's a shame really that he shall begin his series with a loss :)

[AK]Ozzred
09-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Beaker;85559']I still say the Reds are going to lose this week's epic battle!

It's a shame really that he shall begin his series with a loss :)

Only time will tell... Kind of makes me wish I was still in WoW and I'd put a friendly wager on it..

[AK]Beaker
09-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Only time will tell?

What kind of trash talk is that!

You might win the game but what good is it without the trash talking?

22 points to nothing I win right?

[AK]Ozzred
09-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Beaker;85614']Only time will tell?

What kind of trash talk is that!

Fair enough.. that was pretty weak...

Beaker;85614']

You might win the game but what good is it without the trash talking?

22 points to nothing I win right?

Good point. So... Are you kidding me?! 22 out of your 2 RB's AND your D. Common... Maroney will have that himself, especially with lil Brady handing him the ball all day. ;)

so this Sunday - when you see it kinda close and maybe your watching NFL Live thinking you've got it...
remember I have the Colts O and D still to play. :proud:

Beaker;85614']

what good is it without the trash talking?

:beer:

[AK]Swae
09-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Yes, my little scrub team was projected to be the lowest scoring, and isn't so far!! It shows my team got 18 more points than projected, and I still have 2 positions playing tonight.

I think I'm still going to lose the matchup, but hey, I did better than the computers thought I would (I think)!

[AK]Ozzred
09-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Definitely did pretty well Swae! Just bad timing on the match-up. I'm cheering on the Raiders you have tonight!! Go Raiders!

Ya, I got lucky as hell - though I almost feel bad about it due to the Brady Incident. Then again - Big Ben didn't play the 4th either..

BTW -- What the heck happened to the colts last nighT?!?
...da da da daaaaa bears!