PDA

View Full Version : Is this considered unfair in the league?

[AK]Beaker
10-14-2008, 07:57 AM
It seems to me that we have a couple of individuals who are out in front and then a bunch of us in the middle of the pack.

Is it unsportsmanlike to trade good players to the teams competing with the elitists? That way we could bring them down a bit !

It's just a thought!

Oh and I thought this would get a rise out of Camel and company :)

[AK]Hylander
10-14-2008, 08:28 AM
I'm not sure... but if you paypal me $5, I go back and change the rosters with the lowest scoring players against your opponent. I will do this on $5 per game basis. It doesn't go into the award pot, just my pocket.

;)

[AK]The Beast
10-14-2008, 08:28 AM
That's generally frowned on, and is the reason why trades are subject to either commissioner or league vote oversight--to ensure fairness. Of course, the definition of a fair trade is highly subjective, but that's another conversation.

[AK]Camelwalk
10-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Beaker;86694']It seems to me that we have a couple of individuals who are out in front and then a bunch of us in the middle of the pack.

Is it unsportsmanlike to trade good players to the teams competing with the elitists? That way we could bring them down a bit !

It's just a thought!

Oh and I thought this would get a rise out of Camel and company :)

YOU CANT BRING DOWN THE BEST! As far as elitists, ill take that that I know how to FF, so thank you. As far as you scurbs in the middle of the pack, bring your A game when playin me, cause the Camel is stompin! And Pharm im going to love spending your money!:clown: :clown:

[AK]FiGHT*CLuB
10-14-2008, 12:31 PM
ill sell you my hole team for 10 bucks! Worthless auto picking draft. I swear I couldn't win if the other team forfeited.

[AK]Ozzred
10-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Hylander;86695']I'm not sure... but if you paypal me $5, I go back and change the rosters with the lowest scoring players against your opponent. I will do this on $5 per game basis. It doesn't go into the award pot, just my pocket.

;)

Ahh.. so that's what happened to my week 2 victory... :tongue: