PDA

View Full Version : Week #11

[AK]Hylander
11-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Anyone have a RB on the market? I'd be willing to trade one of my WR or perhaps even Hasselbeck - who has been putting up decent numbers lately (avg about 14pts a game) even if the team isn't winning.

I live and die with my 2 headed RB monster of Michael Turner and Chris Johnson, and Turner could be out for awhile.

[AK]Camelwalk
11-18-2009, 12:23 PM
I got westbrook who has been hurt of late not putting up big numbers, and I hate using reggie bush so inconsistant...if you want him let me know!

[AK]Beaker
11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Heck I'm out of the running anyway so if you see an RB you want I can be bribed.

I like pie and cake too!

[AK]Swae
11-18-2009, 04:27 PM
I would give up Joseph Addai and Mike Bell for a 3rd decent WR. Stupid Dwayne Bowe got his dumb butt suspended, so I'm short a good starting WR.

[AK]Hylander
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Sway - take a look at my team and look at my WR. The only one I don't want to trade is Roddy White. I would trade Manningham, Burleson, and Hester.

Other than White, I pretty much rotate the WR in and out depending on who their opponent is. They all produce at about the same level.

[AK]Swae
11-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Sounds good to me, I'll take TJ if you want Bell or Addai. I'm not sure how to actually go about trading though.

I'll be on a plane all day today, but I'll try to check in tomorrow.

[AK]Beaker
11-23-2009, 07:17 AM
You are all in trouble now! I've started my comeback some may say too late in the season but I don't think so!

Yall are in trouble now!