PDA

View Full Version : This sucks

[AK]Camelwalk
08-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Man I didnt see the thread and thought we had made the draft for a week. Well I guess not and my team is whack. Very disappointing I was looking forward to this. Also the roster I pre did wasnt even used in the draft. Well I guess Ill wait to next year. If anyone wants anyone on my team let me know. :mad:

[AK]Hylander
08-19-2005, 08:28 PM
Please don't ruin the integrity of the league by offering up your players.

If pre-ranked the players, it drafted using those rankings with best player available and position needed at the time.

Slaughter
08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
With 14 people doing the drafting the good players went by really quick.

[AK]Camelwalk
08-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Man im just pissed, really enjoyed last year, though we agreed on a week. But dont want to ruin anything for anyone eles. AT LEAST I DIDNT GET ANYONE FROM THE SEAHAWKS! Who knows this might be jake the snakes year. <------------optimism! Well we will see how it goes I do have T.O (benched for a week) and Randy Moss (still smokes pot) could be a record setting year. Actully my fault should have keep up in the forums. Sry guys hot headed sometimes lets play ball.

Edit to post: I just really wanted to kick squidly's butt in FF!

[AK]Squidly
08-20-2005, 07:22 AM
Camelwalk']Actully my fault should have keep up in the forums.

Indeed.

[AK]The Beast
08-20-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry, Camel, I thought you were still on Ventrilo when we decided to do the draft on Tuesday instead of during this coming week. Rest assured, you weren't the only one who had the autodraft pick their team. I've looked at your team, along with all the others, and I think your team is ready to compete with anyone's. With 14 teams in the league, this draft was weak at best--you have a team as good as anyone else's.

[AK]Devil_Dog
08-23-2005, 10:21 AM
I hate being a complainer, but I thought we would be doing this tonight too, but all well... :)
I like my team, it's not bad at all.... ;)