Thread: jesse what??????

ColorAngry

dont mean to offend anyone, but what the hell is jesse jackson going to do to justify the murder of thousands of lives from people of many nations, if he goes to afghanastan?---time to put him to bed!---

oya my email earlier if anyone viewed it was just to show im proud to be an american, even though i cant use a scanner! but to those who viewed the image, notice i was an expert marksman, go figure i shoot like crap in the game!
    Last edited by R23; 09-27-2001 at 09:14 PM.
    take a look at the world and think...

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Dunno what he's hoping to accomplish. He's not going to convince them to give up Bin Laden and he's not going to get them to start treating the people of Afghanistan differently.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

I heard he decided not to go because he couldn't think of anything that rhymed with Afganistan...
    [AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    AugustKnights.com WizOp

if we aren't supposed to eat animals,
    then why are they made out of meat?

unitedwestand

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Heh... Well I just read on CNN.Com that there were 8 people being held over there... couldn't get a bead on the specifics. If true, I suppose he could help in the effort to get those folks out. Sometimes an appeal by a civilian works - but I think these guys simply think that letting Jackson succeed where the US Govt has failed makes the US Govt look bad.

In other news, I see from today's USA Today that we supposedly already have Special Forces guys on the ground in Afghanistan looking for /bin/laden
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

if i recall clinton appointed him to be some kind of special ambassador, but bush didnt renew his title, he was out of his position when the clinton cabinet left office., anyhow, yes i heard also special forces have been in afghanastan for two weeks allready, but its just what i heard, havnt seen anything to back that up yet.

From what I read Jackson was invited to Afganhistan, and he didn't know if he would go. Although other sources said that he proposed to go, and that Afgans excepted. He made a formal statement that if he did go that he was only going for the 5 people being held there for supposed preaching of christianity. There were 8 in the begining but 3 have left the country. Jackson may not be able to get anything done, but at least there would be an American talking with them instead of other Islamic countries. This may make some of you guys mad, but from what I've seen our approach has not been very reasonable. If we had someone in our country who was viewed as a hero, and wanted dead or alive by another country. I guarantee you that the we wouldn't hand him over without proof. It's the way our legal system works, and it's a damn good one. Why are we demanding a person guilty as he may be, without shown evidence. The more we demand, the less we seem to get done. We may see him as scum, but over there were they lack morals and dependance, they see him as a hero. Without evidence, they will not hand him over. Why can't we just show them some proof. Even in america we haven't seen any ties to Ladan. All we know is that the people we have arrested are of Islamic background. I know for a fact that 3 of the hyjackers were from Egypt. If you ask me there is a much larger terrorist alliance out there that we just aren't in on yet.
    Is That A Threat!

August Knights

I suggest we stay out of political discussions. There's too much risk of somebody getting upset, and no real benefit. If we're going to have an intense discussion, let's have it over T2 strategies.
    Last edited by [AK]Leonidas; 09-28-2001 at 02:19 PM.
    Organize Aggressively,
    [AK]Leonidas

i agree leo, just gotta vent a little. well i hope in the long run, america will win its new war. just an idea as far as t2 strategy goes:
    would this work?

sometimes when im playing some server ill be set up for light, ill get right up to the base and notice someone grabs the flag, so id sit and wait in a spot to see what happens, if the carrier is killed immediatly ill jet up and grab the flag and run like hell, now heres my thought, would this work say if you had 3-5 people set up in light, getting close to base and waiting for one capper to grab the flag, if the cap gets killed the immediatly the next person runs up, kinda like a chain effect.

*if any post i put up offends anyone please tell me, im just bitter i guess i didnt stay in the military*
    Last edited by R23; 09-28-2001 at 03:33 PM.