Thread: Must Owns

Must Owns

I'm starting yet another gaming thread, forgive me. This one I'll try to list games which have come out "recently", which I (and others replying) consider must owns on any given platform.

I'll start with PSP FF7: Crisis Core, many feared it would not do a good job (look at Dirge), but after playing about 20 hours of it. I must say, it is very much worth a PSP buy (especially considering the PSP also offers a remake of FF Tactics PS1 version, and VALKYRIE PROFILE).

If you missed it on the PS2, Persona 3 is a dark, lengthy jrpg. It can seem a little tedious at times, but it has a fun fusing system.

I haven't played it, but everyone tells me Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on the 360 is exceptional. Take that with a grain of salt, since I cannot personally testify to it's greatness.

On a side note, a game to avoid, Viking. I have had customers try to return it the next day because "it sucked".
    Valkyries - NE Druid - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...or&n=Valkyries

Arrngrim - Dwarf Priest - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Arrngrim

If you know what Valkyrie Profile is, then you're pretty cool in my book.

I've been enjoying Rock Band on the 360 a whole lot. Been a great motivator to have friends over to get drunk and bang on some drums. Plus the feeling of success when the band makes it through a tricky tone is quite enjoyable.

Aside from that, and as it relates to your thread, I'd recommend checking out Skate for anyone who's enjoyed skateboarding games in the past. They made some revolutionary changes to character control which makes the genre interesting again. In fact, from what I've heard, the Tony Hawk games had to go back to the drawing board to incorporate it.