Thread: Beautybabe hunter app

Beautybabe

Beautybabe hunter app

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: I'm 12, and my occupation is staying in school I guess.

Availabilty for Raids: Any time you need me, unless its not at 5 in the morning.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Well, I'm from Dunemaul, thinking of transfering to Azgalor. But there are 2 guilds " Decus Antiquitas " and I left because they didnt really raid well. And " Bloodcraze " and I left them because they were just rude people, and immature.

Past Raid Experience: full kara 4 in za full gruul and mag, 4/6 ssc and 2/4 in tk.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) I like to be endgame raiding which is why im considering transfering because I'd like a very top notch guild that does ssc tk hyjal and all that.

How long have you been playing? (/played) Well my father got me into this game about 2 or 3 years ago. He was also a member of the Azgalor realm. He played horde though, and then he quit.

Your email address: rosstaffarian1@yahoo.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Well my raiding main is a hunter, she is pretty decent gear but ill let u check it out in my armory.

Character Name: Beautybabe

Class: Hunter

Raid Spec: Beastial Mastery

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&n=Beautybabe

Attunements: All heroics.

Alts if any: None.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Well, im like 204 engineering and 96 Mining, havn't worked on them much.

What mods do you currently have installed? Deadly Boss Mods, Atlas Loot, Quartz, Bongoes 2.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? The pheonix from mag terrace.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Because I saw you guys and you seem to be around my level and pretty cool too.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? I've talked to Mimi, yes.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? A Red Robbins Double Cheese Burger with Pickles Ketchup and Mustard, Fries, and a Strawberry shake.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? The Hobbit: It was a very good book, I liked when Bilbo and Gollem were making riddles for eachothers life. Eragon: It was ok, but its not my FAVORITE book. But I liked it. And Freek the Mighty: Its a very touching book and it made me cry.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? I would have to say Indiana Jones three, i think... its the one with the crystal skull. Because it was full of action and it was very cool and like... a game of wisdom basiclly.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard. Because his name is cool.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 06-29-2008 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Forgot Armory Link.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Age...sorry.