Thread: Forced to get a new phone any ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Forced to get a new phone any ideas

Because Clay is getting the iphone we are switching carriers.

I'll need a new phone as well.

Here is what I am looking for,

1) EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY- I have hearing loss and when I can't read lips I need the sound to come across clearly so I can fill in the gaps.

2) EXCELLENT RECEPTION- I need something that will get reception in my house. (This may sound silly but Clay's current cell phone doesn't do this well.)

3) EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE- I am a total dork when it comes to recharging so if the phone can't last a week on standby in my bag I don't want it.

4) I want it to look grown up!- The representative showed me a hot pink plastic sony phone when I started listing my requirements. I don't want to look like a teenager when I pull out my phone.

5) Oh yeah durable would be nice. I'm a huge dropper, trip and fall type so um yeah!!!

Everything else is just bells and whistles. I text like twice a year. I surf the net on my itouch when wi/fi is available and use my touch for music.I have had my current phone for several years and not ever taken a picture with it so that's not important.

I don't think I'll be getting a dataplan or anything with my part of the phone contract so simple is fine.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by [AK]Beaker; 07-24-2008 at 07:30 AM.