Thread: Help picking a game

Help picking a game

While playing Champions Online I created a pretty cool armored character and had fun smashing stuff as a robot. I know of the Mech Series but am curious if there are any other cool PC games in which I can be a big ass robot and go destroy stuff. FPS or even third person would be cool. Also I'd like the ability to create my own bot. (The kids like watching me create creatures in Spore, but again, Id like a mech version. Any recommendations?'

Any finally. I don't mind Nuts Jr sitting on my lap when I play games but I don't have any that allow for this except for Pixar Cars racing and Spore Creature Creator (which is too limited for him... he wants to watch stuff fly and run around). AOC decapitations are cool but I'd like to keep him away from this for a few more years if possible. Any parents have any suggestions for cool PC games that both he and I would enjoy? Non-educational! Oh ya, and they have to be open environment, no side scrollers or anything.

Also, are there any cool general exploration games? I saw that the Wii had an ocean exploration game. I'd like something with just cool animals, land or ocean, open environment, etc... The google does nothing for me.
    Last edited by [AK]Nuts; 09-07-2008 at 07:37 PM.

For the Wii you might try Star Wars and Indianna Jones lego.

Yeah you die in them but when you die your legos just explode. I have enjoyed the star wars one immensely.

For PC games you could always try Wow

Not sure other than that.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    The "Backyard" games were a lot of fun when Joe was a youngin'. (Backyard Baseball, Backyard Football, etc.)
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Ohhhh!

If you haven't done them yet The Incredible Machine games are excellent!

Rube goldberg devices your kiddos would probably love to "help" you with. They may be considered educational though.

Another one may be lemmings. Sure they blow up but they are cute and do things.