Thread: Resistance 2: PS3

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar

Resistance 2: PS3

Today is the day that PS3 owners have been waiting for. The sequel to Sony's hit FPS shooter from Insomniac games. Insomniac were previously known for there kid/family designed games. With Resistance they dropped players into bleak post WWII world where a strange alien infection was rapidly wiping out the human race.
    The first Resistance took place in various locations in Great Britain. With Resistance 2 the game takes place within various key cities in the united states.

Resistance 2 features a full SP game along with either 2 offline co-op or up to 8 online full co-op campaign. There is also a full MP mode that features up to 60 player battles.

Below is link to IGN's full review on the game.
    Resistance IGN

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

I'll be getting it in the next month or two (Fallout 3 was my game purchase for this month). Maybe we can jump into some multiplay together when I get it, Stitch.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    Sounds good Palooka, I'm a bit upset because I can't clone myself so I can play Fallout3 and Resistance2 at the same time, LOL.

Bribo...... a new PS3 is out there calling for you.... join us...... join us!!!!