Thread: How's Warhammer?

How's Warhammer?

I was thinking about maybe getting into Warhammer. WoW has lost some of its luster. I enjoy the raiding but after that there's not much I want to do anymore and I'm looking for something else to eat my time, other than going outside. The sun scares me. So how is the game a few months after release?
    I like to shoot things
    Roll Tide Roll

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Interested in purchasing a slightly used game box and partially leveled account?

I bet you can get a great deal about now.
    [insert signature text here]

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    I played about a month and a half, and the game was fun till about lvl 25 and then grind city. I have not looked at any of the changes since I played so things might have changed. It was fun thought might want to give it a try!

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    The game had some good aspects to it. Unfortunetly at the time i was unable to run the game without lagging hell of bad which made PVP pretty much unbareable.

One thing I did like ALOT was the fact that you could go out and do your quest and Q your self for a battle ground from your UI no matter where you were.

You could then join the battle ground no matter where you then complete it and get ported right where you were when you joined and continue your questing.

There were also several repeatable battleground quest which provided good XP not counting the XP you gained just killing other players

The PVP gear was good for leveling and the Public quest were a unique twist.

Over all the game didnt see to bad to me, the only down side was one I didnt have the guild, two its lagged hella bad. I only player a month or two tho so I didnt get a chance to experience everything

I thought it was pretty fun also. Had some nice unique things like the PvP aspect, decent crafting model, and level/zone progressions. My subscription actually expired just the other day as it has been replaced by iRacing...

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Have a few game cards that I haven;t used. I can roll anyday..