Thread: Hello August Knights

ColorThumbsUp Hello August Knights

Greetings,

I saw your post at T2... while where it was posted was a tad bit inappropriate, I still was enlightened to see an adult oriented tribe involved in T2.

I'm the Talon-Commander of the Knights of Invictus, a Blood Eagle tribe. I would like to invite you to visit our home at http://www.KnightsofInvictus.com/

We share a lot of the same aspects of honor, integrity and teamwork that your Bribo discussed at the T2 boards.

Anyhow, I wish your team good fortune and success.

Follow the Path,

Dominus Nyarlathotep
    Talon-Commander
    Knights of Invictus
    Crimson Ocean Pennant

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words. Not knowing there was a specific secton for recruiting I posted to the general discussion area on a few boards. It's amazing how merciless some folks can get at a simple breach of net etiquette!

Oh well!

Perhaps we can set up a scrim between your tribe and ours. We're always looking for a good clean fight!

Thanks again!
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Yea, you'll have to ignore some of the kids there.... most of the time, the forum is pretty well mannered... but it's only natural for some of them to get a bit over their head.

However, I very much prefer it over the anarchy at Tribalwar....anyday.

Yea, we're always interested in scrim's. I will speak with my team this weekend and then see what our schedule looks like for the next week ahead and get back in touch.

Follow the Path,

Dominus Nyarlathotep
    Talon-Commander
    Knights of Invictus
    Crimson Ocean Pennant

TW...lost all respect in my eyes. The BS they allow to be posted is over the line...T2 was smart and shut down their ingame forums. It's only a matter of time before TW goes away too.

Your right Dominus...Kids today, adults tomorrow! Can't wait till they find their own attitudes and ill manners tasteless.

By the way, you guys were heavy into Tribes competition, if I remember correctly from back then.

NR

Well, TW has a good idea as far as a full solutions T1 & T2 portal... but they have no sense of people skills or responsible management. And when you make the decision to provide some sort of online service... if you expect to maintain the respect of your community audience, it would be wise implement some form of standard order. Unfortunately, they have not learned this.

Respectfully it is their choice, as it is my choice to not go there....granted one of my own warriors is a staff member there.

Yes we were very heavy in T1, I believe we ultimately made it to #23 on the OGL ladder. We were recently on the TWL 16 man ladder for T2 and made it to #29 or so.

Currently we've been trying to do some recruiting of our own as we re-organize our team for ladder competitions once again. Looking forward to some ground pounding soon

Follow the Path,

Dominus Nyarlathotep
    Talon-Commander
    Knights of Invictus
    Crimson Ocean Pennant

I'm sure I've pubb'd with one or more of you guys over the years in Tribes. Twas a fun game...still is once in awhile.

NR