Thread: Burglestrump

Unregistered

Burglestrump

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation:32, Garbage Man

Availabilty for Raids:Afternoons and Evenings

Past guilds, and why you left each:Casualty Corps <current> Prior to that played on Underbog with a raiding guild. Left that behind to play with friends on this server.

Past Raid Experience:Holy Pally on UB that raided everything up to Black Temple, prior to quitting pre-Lich King.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)Regular Raiding and PvP, i'd say Hardcore Raiding, but lately have had a lot of personal things to to with my social life, after all it's golf season.

How long have you been playing? (/played)Since release. On and off, took 2 stints off due to lack of raid guild.

Your email address:accplu@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:Warlock, dual spec SL/SL for pvp and 41/30 Demo/Destro.

Character Name:Burglestrump

Class:Warlock

Raid Spec:41/30 Demo/Destro

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Burglestrump

Attunements: None atm, at 71 and level, fast.

Alts if any:Rorchach, 80 DK dual spec Frost Tank and Unholy DPS.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Warlock is a Tailor/Miner <for stam> and my DK is an Engineer/Miner <working on Alliance Vangard faction for choppers>

What mods do you currently have installed? Recount, Atlasloot Enhanced, Quest Helper, Threat Meter.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Cockroach, you just can't kill them.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Friends from server offered a raiding guild, and i've been looking for one.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Azmodious

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Pulled Pork, now i'm hungry, thanks.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Hostage to the Devil, fantastic. Two Swords, was just ok. To Kill a Mocking Bird, i read it at least once a year, classic and great.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Clockwork Orange, psychological study meets violent thriller.

Paper or Plastic? Paper, i run a recycle route...

Diamond Dave or Sammy? If you have to ask, you don't rock.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk was born in Iowa, i'm from Iowa. Oh and he could kick Picards nancy boy butt.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Copying to officer.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.