Thread: full moon friday night in colorado

full moon friday night in colorado

So...have to get this out off my chest. My friday night....
    Have you ever gone to work, saved a family of four from hypothermia due to their boot smacking a sunken log at the lake and sinking as the weather drops to 50 degrees from 80 degrees in 2 hours.....feel good about yourself just to turn around and have another drunken man fall out of a canoe and disappear into a river that has yet to be found (USAR is picking the search back up at 7am MST,) then in the middle of the two get flagged down by a lady who says her husband is trashed from alcohol and hitting people, try to enter the house, have a small table thrown at you, misses hits tv, then the guy somehow still has the two legs from the table in his hands with weapons in the house, and you TASE him to save everyone else.....I blame the full moon...

Nightshiver

I like to stab things! Alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshiver View Post
    Have you ever gone to work....
    I can't quite say that my work day has ever been quite like that....lol.

Thanks for doing what you do though!

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshiver View Post
    Have you ever gone to work, saved a family of four from hypothermia due to their boot smacking a sunken log at the lake and sinking as the weather drops to 50 degrees from 80 degrees in 2 hours.....feel good about yourself just to turn around and have another drunken man fall out of a canoe and disappear into a river that has yet to be found (USAR is picking the search back up at 7am MST,) then in the middle of the two get flagged down by a lady who says her husband is trashed from alcohol and hitting people, try to enter the house, have a small table thrown at you, misses hits tv, then the guy somehow still has the two legs from the table in his hands with weapons in the house, and you TASE him to save everyone else.....I blame the full moon...

Nightshiver
    I blame Canada.

On a more somber note - expect a full year of full moon. The crazies are going to be out in full swing probably for the next 10 months or so. We're being told from every direction that the sky is falling, the future is bleak, you're going to lose your job and your family is going to starve. Media irresponsibility to sell more papers is in full-swing right now.