Application

Tell us about you: My name is Ben. I live in Cincinnati. Just leveled up my Druid to 80 about 2 days ago. His name is Zoomanlol. Link to the armory is :http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...or&n=Zoomanlol

Really interested in gearing him for mainly Resto, but wouldn't mind Moonkin as offspec. I have other 80's but this is the one that I want to focus on for right now. Like I said, I just leveled to 80 so I am grinding heroics and such to get to the point where I can be useful in Ulduar and so on.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation:I'm 31, I work for Time Warner Cable in Sales. I have a awesome wife(that plays WoW on occasion) and a new baby boy coming sometime later this month or in August.

Availabilty for Raids:for right now I should be available any time after 7PM est. That will change once my son is here.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Sleepless Knights. Used to be the GM for it. We broke up due to inactivity from other members. I xfered to another server with a friend. Well, that didn't go over well, so I'm back to my roots at Azgalor

Past Raid Experience:This is my 4th level 80 toon. Been playing since Vanilla WoW. You name the raid, I was there

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) : For right now Regular Raiding. That might change pending what is going on with the family.

How long have you been playing? (/played) Since the beginning. Can't find another MMO that is better. Trust me, I tried.

Your email address: benincincy@vzw.blackberry.net or natirican@msn.com

Tell us about your raiding main:Last raiding main was my paladin. Most recently was my Paladin and Death Knight

Character Name:Paladin's name is : Lightndark; Deathknight's name is: Ashestodust. Both are on the Kirin Tor server. I know... RP

Class:Paladin and DK

Raid Spec: Holy for Pally; Unholy/Blood for the DK

Link to the WOW Armory: DK's link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Ashestodust

Paladin's link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Lightndark

Attunements: N/A

Alts if any: Too many to list honestly.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? None atm.

What mods do you currently have installed? I have all the standard raid mods installed, as well as pvp mods. I love my pvp

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes. I have a sexy voice as well. Sorry, I am a dude.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? My Blizzard bear

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Never heard anything but nice things about the guild. Looking for a mature guild that is active and has a sense of humor.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? None.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Lasagna.. duh!

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? The last book I read was a baby book for fathers. Other than that, I'm not much of a reader.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Knocked Up. Was my wife and I's first date. lol.

Paper or Plastic? Plastic. You can grab like 10 bags to one hand. It's awesome.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Sammy

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard. Because of the chrome dome. No doubt.