Thread: Warrior

ThaChamp

Warrior

Application

Tell us about you: I am 23... I like wow, fishing, my girl friend, BEER and everything else... I am a really laid back person

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: Student/Security Head Tech Age=23

Availabilty for Raids: Monday- Thursday

Past guilds, and why you left each: Hand Of Blood, Was on the Uther Server, the reason for leaving the server was because of raid times... It was a west coast server and most people started raids at 10pm-1am which was to late to stay up and raid

Past Raid Experience: all 10 and 25 mans except 25 man Ulduar, only killed first boss on 25 man

Interest: (Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) RR,SR,PVP

How long have you been playing? (/played) Since Vanilla Days (pre BC)

Your email address:Kapslock16@aol.com

Tell us about your raiding main: Good team player

Character Name:ThaChamp

Class: Warrior

Raid Spec: Prot or Arms, 30.3k health as prot

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Thachamp

Attunements:

Alts if any: Lotteryman hes my banker alt

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?

What mods do you currently have installed? To many but I dont have DBM and Threat Meter

Do you have ventrillo installed? YES

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? YES

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? I just got my Sea Turtle, but I like my argent Squire

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I am new to this server and I meet hmongboi, hes a cool guy and talk very highly of August knights...

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Hmongboi

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Never ending chinnese Buffet

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? All i read is college books, and I have a final tommorow

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? The Hangover, Its just a funny ass movie

Paper or Plastic? Papper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? The DD

Kirk or Picard? Why? Not a big starwars fan but I was say kirk because the name sounds cooler

Quote Originally Posted by ThaChamp View Post
    Kirk or Picard? Why? Not a big starwars fan but I was say kirk because the name sounds cooler
    lol