Thread: Ninnyhammer

Unregistered

Ninnyhammer

Application

Tell us about you:

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 24 years old, law student/husband/father

Availabilty for Raids: evenings and weekends

Past guilds, and why you left each: Departed Soulz (fell apart), Mystics (fell apart), Posers in Parkas (current guild, just a bunch of friends of mine and I)

Past Raid Experience:

Interest: Mostly PvP in the past, but interested in starting to raid regularly

How long have you been playing? On and off since summer 2005, the /played on Ninnyhammer is 29 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes, and 5 seconds.

Your email address: oklaonion@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Ninnyhammer

Class: Death Knight

Raid Spec: Frost/dps

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Ninnyhammer (a few pieces are unenchanted because I just got them and I'm waiting for Lundergaard to log on)

Attunements: None. Relatively new character.

Alts if any:
    I sold my two mains about a year ago: Magellan, 70 mage; Wanderhope, 70 paladin. My remaining alts are under 70.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? Mining/engineering. I mostly mine for gold and tinker for fun. Can make titansteel bars like a monster.

What mods do you currently have installed? DeadlyBoss mods, atlasloot, questhelper, X-Perl, Proximo, VanasKOS, Cartographer, Gatherer, Skada.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Very yes.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? The Argent Squire. Archmage Vargoth would be my answer if 1) he was a real pet and 2) Ninnyhammer actually had him.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights?
    To play with mature, friendly players who know what they are doing and so I can raid regularly.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Yes. Lundergaard.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
    Chinese take-out or mexican. With Yuengling lager.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
    Besides law books? "Handling Sin" - hilarious. "The Da Vinci Code" - couldn't put it down. "Ghandi" - quite enlightening.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
    Hardest question ever. I suppose "The Empire Strikes Back." Really captured my imagination growing up, and is probably the best Star Wars movie with a nice balance of humor, drama, and classic action sequences.

Paper or Plastic?
    Plastic.

Diamond Dave or Sammy?
    Diamond Dave.

Kirk or Picard? Why?
    I think I've always enjoyed Kirk a little bit more. Couldn't tell you why, other than Picard himself never really interested me. I was a Data fan watching TNG.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-21-2009 at 01:41 PM.