I mentioned this during the fantasy football draft last night--Fax and I have been having a blast playing this game. It's a strategy game (you can choose turn-based or real-time) set in the Warhammer universe. Good mix of RPG elements into the game--characters level up over time, or at least until they get killed. Teams for the different races play pretty much like you'd expect--dwarves run the ball head-on like bearded Brandon Jacobses; elves have a great passing attack, but sometimes have trouble making tackles, and so forth. Teams gain in value as players advance or get killed, which makes it easy to find fair matchups online. You can also set up custom leagues with seasons that begin and end and trophies to be won.

They had a few technical "issues" at launch, which is why I haven't mentioned it before nowbut they seem to have pretty much worked that out with patches (they're released regularly, with promises of more content--specifially new playable teams--to come.) As far as I know it's only available to buy as from its website, but well worth the price of admission.