Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 18/College Student that works at a movie theatre

Availabilty for Raids: Weekends (depending on work schedule) monday and wednesday nights

Past guilds, and why you left each: Left Animosity due to slow raid progression. Joined Hive Mind but logged on one day to see that everyone had left (shame too it was a great guild).

Past Raid Experience: OS 10/25, Naxx 10/25, VOA 10/25

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular or social raiding...wait what do those even mean? haha. Whatever means i enjoy raiding with people that know how to get things done when it comes to bosses, but can do so with a good sense of fun and humor.

How long have you been playing? (/played) A lot, and by that i mean 27 days on this guy. Ive been playing for about 4 years though.

Your email address: Afrigginhobbit@gmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main:

Character Name: Klausdaimler

Class: Paladin!

Raid Spec: HOLY DIVER. I also provide services in the field of retnoob.

Link to the WOW Armory:

Attunements: Onyxia, BWL, MC...haha.

Alts if any: Theres a bunch so ill just leave them out. none of them raid though.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make? 450 mining and 423 JC, nothing too special on JC but im working on it.

What mods do you currently have installed? Decursive, Healbot, DBM, Pallypower, Atlas, etc

Do you have ventrillo installed? That i do

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Mic? AYE SIR.

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? From the beginning of my playing ive always had my Mechanical Squirrel. His name is Steve. He takes no shit.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? I took a pretty extensive break from the game for assorted reasons, mostly boredom, for about six months. I came back to find Hive Mind split up so i decided to look for a long term guild to join up in. Someone, i logged out to get on here so i missed the name, told me to come apply, so here i am! From the looks of the app questions i assume youve got a great lot.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? I can do some runs if youd like.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Final Meal? I never die.....and by never die i mean Shepard's Pie.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? I went a bit Vonnegut crazy so i read Slaughterhouse and Cats cradle. Both were absolutely amazing novels. Im currently reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. The title speaks for itself.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Jurassic Park. I grew up with the movie and i enjoy nothing more than quoting it.

Paper or Plastic? Paper. Dunno why.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? It's Van HALEN for a reason. Not Van Hagar.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk. I only said that because i liked the movie, i was never a trekkie. Sorry.