Application

Tell us about you:
I am a recent law school grad, just got done taking my bar exams not too long ago. My ethnicity is Chinese. I spend more time in WoW than I should, and I am very easy to get along with.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation:
25, Attorney-to-be (hopefully lol)

Availabilty for Raids:
Prettty much 7 days a week.

Past guilds, and why you left each:
I have been in several casual raiding guilds, on both horde and alliance side. The last/current guild that I am in is "Avatars of the Phoenix." GREAT bunch of guys, real fun to just hang out with in the game, unfortunately I am sick of missing out on end game content, I just want to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest extent. However, I am keeping my pally in AotP so I can keep in touch with those guys.

Past Raid Experience:
Because of school, I was very limited on my ability to attend hardcore raiding. For vanilla wow, I was up to BWL (not on this mage). For BC, I got up to SSC (but on a BE mage). And as for Northrend, I have not yet done Uldar (I know, kinda sad), again, another reason why I have decided to leave my current guild with my main, in search of a more solid raiding guild.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP)
I would definitely be up for some hard core raiding, at this point, I'll be happy just to see some end game content.

How long have you been playing? (/played)
This gnome mage is one of my relatively newer toons, only 19 days and 21 hours played. However, I had a human mage and a BE mage (yeah, I know) during my WoW life so far, I have been playing WoW since March of 2005.

Your email address:
chongyi333@yahoo.com

Tell us about your raiding main:
I've always been a mage at heart, no matter what other classes I wonder off to, I always find myself yearning for a mage at the end. This gnome is my third mage, all I can say is the fun never ends with a mage.

Character Name:
Asmodiie

Class:
Mage

Raid Spec:
TTW/Fire 18/53

Link to the WOW Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Asmodiie

Attunements:
None

Alts if any:
Asmodye - 80 pally, Aroko - 80 Hunter

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
Engineering / Mining - I picked up the profession really only for the silly flying helicopter. Other than that, I can make end game amunition for my hunter, that's about it.

What mods do you currently have installed?
1) Deadly Boss, 2) Recount, 3) Omen3, 4) Quest Helper

Do you have ventrillo installed?
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it?
I speak into the fuzzy end, that's right isn't it?

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet?
The toy robot, it makes funny noise every time I click on it.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights?
You guys seem to be a solid guild with good raiding discipline, that and someone from your guild invited me to apply here.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you?
Winterlord referred me to this website.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be?
Home cooked meal, NOTHING beats what mom makes.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each?
1) The New York Civil Practice Law and Rules (cried myself to sleep every night, it's just so moving!!)
2) American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. Very interesting, I'd recommand it to anyone who is not fanatic about their faith.
3) How to Lose 20 pounds in 60 days, yeah........ that's not gonna happen.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why?
Once Upon a Time in America - the ultimate movie about gangsters, Godfather, step aside please.

Paper or Plastic?
Paper, it has better utility, think TP (unless I totally missed the point of this question.)

Diamond Dave or Sammy?
Huh and Who?

Kirk or Picard? Why?
Picard!! He was turned into a borg and then came back to kick their ass! Kirk just stood there most of time to look pretty, pffft.