Thread: Sneakyhuey App.

Unregistered

Sneakyhuey App.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: 29 Police Officer

Availabilty for Raids: Wed-Sat

Past guilds, and why you left each: Team Mayhem just fell apart, I had my own guild Liars and Thieves but then I decided to take a break from the game. I was just in KOKT but all my friends left that guild to come back to yours.

Past Raid Experience: Have done all raids in the game as of now.

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP) Regular raiding is for me.

How long have you been playing? (/played) 30 days 4 hours and 5 minutes on this toon.

Your email address: mmm_cmm@msn.com

Tell us about your raiding main: My main is a rogue not much to tell as I said in another question I left the game for a few months and I'm just now really getting back into things. My gear is so-so but my last job I really didn't have time to do anything so we shall see what happens from here on out.

Character Name: Sneakyhuey

Class: Rogue

Raid Spec: Combat

Link to the WOW Armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Sneakyhuey

Attunements: Honestly not sure. I think I'm attuned to some of the older stuff.

Alts if any: just a 70 hunter and some a few horde toons on another server.

What are your professions? Are there any notable/exciting craftables that you can make?
    Mining and Jewelcrafting.
    What mods do you currently have installed? No major mods just a few rogue specific add ons like rouge focus classic and rogue power bars. Might get xpearl again not sure though.

Do you have ventrillo installed? yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Though I don't have it it would have to be the rocket chicken.

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? All of the people I started playing this game with are in AK.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Mikel, Kanyne, Joric, Nightshiver, Ulicz, Dracen.

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Breakfast burrito from the local diner hear in Durango CO made with red chilli on the inside and green chilli poured all over the outside.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lastat and Queen of the Damned. I love this series and plan on finishing it.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Starwars Episode 2 The Clone Wars. I'm not sure why this is my favorite I think it just ties things together in the story so well.

Paper or Plastic? Green bags my friends. My wife makes me use them.

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Diamond Dave. It's Van Halen not Van Hagar.

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk...how can you not love the original.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 09-04-2009 at 10:28 AM.

MMMMM dude that green chili breakfast burrito from the cafe in Durango is GOOOOD

I like to stab things! Alot!

Kill them in the face! [AK?]Azmodious's Avatar
    BabyHuey?