Tell us about you:

Im 19 and a student.

Im available every weekday and most weekends

Genesis(Left because I couldnt make raid times), In His Name(Left because we mergerd with another guild), Velocity(Left because i stoped playin wow for a while).

Kara, Maly, Gruuls, Naxx, I have done parts of 10man ulduar, and parts of 10/25 man TOC.

Im more of a regular raider.

87 days, 11 hours, 51mins and 44 secs.

ryanjhoulihan@earthlink.net

Character Name: Houli

Class: Rogue

Raid Spec: Mutilate atm but once i get better weps im going combat

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...zgalor&n=Houli

Attunements: None that i know of.

Alts if any: Corpman

Im a miner and engineer

Atlas, atlas loot enhanced, Group calender, Bagnon, NPC scan, DBM, autorepair, Buff Enough, Gear Score, Skada, and Quartz.

Do you have ventrillo installed? Yes

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Pet frog

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Because I have been told you are a good raiding guild and would like to join you and help you defeat TOC.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? No

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Corn Beef Hash with a side of Blueberry pancakes and Red Trolly Beer.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Heaven's Prisoners, A Morning for Flamingos, and Black Cherry Blues ( all from same series). All of them were amazing and cant wait to read the next 10 or so lol.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? Tommy Boy. I used to watch it with my cousins and friends so when i see it i think of the good times ive had watchin it.

Paper or Plastic? Paper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? Sammy( my puppies name).

Kirk or Picard? Why? Kirk. Because hes Captain Kirk.

Hope you give me the chance to raid with you guys.

Thanks, Ryan