Thread: So far so bad :(

So far so bad :(

Paid $60 on steam to be unable to register or download the game because they can't even provide sufficient bandwidth to run their website, cant wait to see the level of support in game

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

I'm # 500 in queue at 2:30 on a Monday afternoon....I know many servers are experiencing crazy lines - I hope they open up more servers soon, or do something to fix the wait.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

I'm likely going to get in on this at some point, but I'm going to wait and let you suckers...I mean early adopters...deal with the initial bugs, queue waits, and support problems. I learned my lesson with WoW.

I tried to call their customer service since I entered my cc info and the confirmation page failed to load due to timeout and imagine that their cs phone line rings busy.

Call by Phone: Phone customer service for billing and technical issues from Monday through Friday, 12 noon to 5 p.m. CT, by calling (512) 225-6359

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein

OMG!! Monday-Friday Noon-5pm.....
    I want to work those hours
    "]

Gotta love it their site is down now, they had a message saying they were the victims of their own popularity.

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Not that I am making excuses for them, but I think thats right around the time they opened up the Pre-Order items and Aion & NCSoft websites were flooded....slow...and non responsive for a good 30 min

I agree getting in game has been rocky, but the game play in-game as been smooth.

Since they performed maint the site responds quick was able to assign my serial number to my account and get the download started. It is downloading an update now and looks like one more to follow. When the nclauncher opens there is an option to get the special items from pre-order/collector's edition is that stuff only good for 1 toon or how does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Gunny Highway View Post
    When the nclauncher opens there is an option to get the special items from pre-order/collector's edition is that stuff only good for 1 toon or how does that work?
    The site from the launcher just gives you directions on how to claim your items. Log into your account on the NCSoft Website. Under actions, there is an option to "Apply Items" or something of that nature. It asks which server and toon, and they mail the things to you. They are good for all of your toons, you just have to repeat the process.