Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Play or Not to Play

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Its offical, invited RJ's healer last night! Welcome aboard

So...this vs. wow...I only have time for 1 mmorpg in my life, or my GF will strangle me. I want to play w/ the majority of the 'cool kids' lol, but I don't wanna abandon AK in wow if Aion is just gonna be a side item, but it does sound fun. I guess what I'm asking is if those who currently play wow and aion are going to eventually just play one of them, and if so, which one?
    Pallies aren't OP - everyone else just sucks.

I don't want to speak for everyone, but I do know that some of the WoW people that are playing Aion are rapidly losing interest in going back to WoW. However, there really aren't that many people playing Aion that were active in WoW - a lot of the people had either quit WoW or weren't playing that much anyway.

It's too early to tell if this is going to be another game like WoW that has real staying power. Leveling is SLOW, consequently we won't be seeing endgame for a few months I'd bet, and I think Aion's success will depend on whether or not they can keep people interested once they are done leveling.

I'd say, if you are having fun in WoW, play WoW. If you get bored in WoW, then by all means come give Aion a try.