Thread: Armor & Weapon Crafting & Cost

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar

Armor & Weapon Crafting & Cost

Alright crafting is getting very very expensive and very time consuming. That said it is still currently provides the best gear for your toon at any given level so I am going to keep persuing it.

I will be updating this post with the material needs and cost for each item I can make.

I will now be charging folks for thier gear, I will only charge the cost of said gear but i can no longer absorb the cost. For example folks usually pass over ore I turn it into ingots at no cost to them.

50 titanium ore cost about 20,000 kinah to convert over into ingots.

Boy is it expensive! I've spent about 200K just getting my skill up to 100. Luckily, some of the things I make sell very well, and I've been able to keep working on skilling up and not run myself totally broke!

I think posting raw mats + the vendor items you need would give everyone an idea of what to bring. I know for me to make 1 silver accessory (the basis for all rings and earrings), it costs about 1500g, not to mention the vendor items used process gems, etc. I'm sure it's the same for all the professions (except cooking, which I find to be super cheap).

I have a post in the crafting thread that I will probably update later tonight with mat costs.

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    Because I became lazy here is your current list to review for materials needed.

Armor Smithing 1-199

Weapon Smithing 1-199
    Last edited by [AK]Bojan; 10-03-2009 at 05:53 PM.