Thread: Lvl 50

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar

Lvl 50

Well I see a level 50 Ranger and Gladiator today. Looks like our server has seen thier first I believe US first was last week.

I know that in Age of Conan this was a problem. Everyone ranked up quickly and then there was nothing to do. Is Aion suffering the same or just a few die-hard people?

I expect it will take me several months to hit the level cap. As with all MMO's the focus is around the end game.

I have no idea what the end game is like in AION personally but if my assumptions are correct there will be plenty to do with an active guild.

End game is focused on PVPVE which means guilds can siege and claim keeps from NPC characters while also fighting against the other faction.

Or just hunt the opposite faction for Abyss points which like honor reward armor and weapons.

There are also instances and raid instances I believe where you can collect Abyss points, loots, and what ever.

If we are able to field 2-4 groups in the end game I suspect we will be able to compete without alliances in end game content.

Nuts,

Don't drink the Kool-Aid! If you bought in I might be even more tempted to try this and that would end up costing Clay cash since I don't have a gaming computer anymore.

Since the first snow has arrived I am at my weakest. So be strong!

The end game is suppose to revolve around PVP... if PVP isnt your thing you may want to waite till more folks get to 50 and can actually see how much PVP vs PVE there really is.

Hope that helps Beaker!

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    playing that hard to reach the level limit is so lame. It's not like it's going to matter in a month when there are a bunch of folks at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]StitchJones View Post
    playing that hard to reach the level limit is so lame. It's not like it's going to matter in a month when there are a bunch of folks at that level.
    I would have to agree. The last few weeks ive actually tried to mess around and not level too much and let folks catch up so i could run NTC with the guild.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    If anyone wants a hand in NTC and is short a Sorc, let me know. If anyone is working on TC, also let me know. I'm trying to level purely on NTC and TC runs at this point.