Thread: Mcafee antivirus for Mac

Mcafee antivirus for Mac

I am a beta tester for McAfee for the last couple of years and as such have been invited to test the new beta for MAC's. If any of the MAC user's out there would like to try it let me know and I'll send you the link to download it.

Got a Mac?
    Although McAfee is renowned for its PC software, we are making our security products available for the Mac. Mac users, we invite you, your family and friends to test drive McAfee Internet Security for Mac Beta 1.0, and help us refine our award-winning security software with your valuable feedback before we officially release it.

What’s in the Beta
    McAfee Internet Security 1.0 Beta includes these features:
    • Safe Search, Safe Surf. McAfee SiteAdvisor® provides website ratings and reports that tell you which sites are safe and which aren’t—before you visit them.
    • Blocks Spyware. Blocks spyware before it installs on your computer when you open email, instant messages or browse the web, and removes existing spyware that was secretly installed.
    • Stops Viruses. Blocks and removes viruses, before they even get to your Mac.
    • Application Protection. Prevents malicious applications from running on your Mac or connecting to your network.
    • Desktop Firewall Protection. Protects you against intruders who can hijack your Mac or steal personal information.
    If you’re using Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 (or later) on an Intel machine, or Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 (or later).
    Last edited by [AK]Gunny Highway; 02-19-2010 at 04:03 PM.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!