Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Account Suspended

Kill them in the face! [AK?]Azmodious's Avatar
    Your right though, with any result, this still turns out to be a BIG customer service FAIL.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

FYI,

Also, just like buying aion gold, buying aion powerlevel for your character is against the Terms of Use and your account can get suspended for it

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar
    I didnt buy Power Leveling... but regardless where did that come from because it isnt in the EULA

And like I said, getting suspended wouldnt have been a big deal, I would have laughed it off if they said "Hey buying Kinah is against the rules, enjoy your 3 day vacation"

Right now I am on Day 5 still with no responce from AION and every toon I had except those lvl 10 and under have been stripped of all Kinah, all gear I was wearing, and all gear in my bags.

Pretty excessive in my book considering I would put a rough estimate on it all at about 5Mil Kinah, but I think the thing that is bugging me the most is the lack of communication, since at this point I dont know if this happened because I purchased Kinah or maybe they think im a BOT, or maybe one of my kids told someone to F off in general chat etc.
    Last edited by [AK]Bojan; 11-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.

August Knights

I am not a laywer, but this is in the "Terms of Use" that we hit "accept" too each time we log in:

"You may not sell or auction any Game accounts, characters, items, currency or copyrighted material for real-world money or items or services of any value"

So it is, not that you shouldnt be warn first. Glad your account is back! I would suggest just moving along and let a sleeping dog lay... So, true so didnt sell, but you did supply into the business model and it would be considered part of an auction, Thus breaking the "terms of use".

You should be buy gold from me anyway, you can't trust those other farmers!
    Last edited by [AK]Rocks; 11-05-2009 at 03:50 AM.

We will see, im still upset over the whole deal.

I spent probably a few weeks straight farming mats and crafting to get the gear my templar had.

Hell it takes 2 hours of crafting just to smelt and create enough material to make 10 swords with the hopes of getting a couple of greens, crossing your fingures you can turn one of those into a blue.

This is of course after you spend 3-4 hours gathering 350-400 titanium ingots, then you need to spend several more hours to get 150 or so Aether Crystals, then you have to purchase flux because it impossible to farm them.

Considering my last attempt to make my Gladiator a new Polearm I did this and made 10 white ones which are vendor trash, I have been hesitant to even bother.

Because after you do this now I need to make a shield, helm, bp, shoulders, gloves, pants, and boots, etc. Bleh

Infact the more I talk about it the more PVPing in WoW seems appealing.

Oh and ya I saw what you posted in the EULA (What we except evertime we log in) If it was me I would a put in a purchase, or buy in there if they were that serious about it.

August Knights

if you need a restock of gold, I will definetely send some your way.

Nah the Kinah isnt the problem, I do appriciate the offer though.

They left my warehouses alone as well and my bank toons.

I made about 1 Mil Kinah off the Broker yesterday and have outfitted my Templar with bareable gear (as in instead of fighting lvl 32-33 mobs I now fight lvl 28-29 mobs).