Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account Suspended

Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar

Account Suspended

Well ill keep you all informed on what, when, where, why, and how long as soon as I have more details.

NCSoft Customer Support seems to be lacking and slow.

Woah, what'd you do Bojan?
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

Unfortunetly I am still waiting to find out.

Hmmm

No responce all weekend from thier online support team, other than an automated responce from someone saying they would have to forward this to an in-game investigation member. Since then I have sent several message with no responce.

Tried calling this weekend, found out they are only open from noon to 5 (CST) monday - friday.

Tried calling this morning at 12:30(CST) busy, busy, busy

I Try again after i got back from lunch and after 2 busys I get through to the computer and have been on hold for 15 minutes now, with this thing urging me to leave a message.

When I try to log into the game is says I have been suspended for breaking the EULA agreement or some such thing.

When I view my account through NCSofts website it shows Banned.

Either way getting pretty fed up with it. I Scoured the web off and on over the weekend and have seen multiple complaints for getting banned without reason.

Some ended up being IP Bans because they used a proxy service, some were because they were reported as a BOT, some were because they had to much gold in thier bank, some were due to chaning credit cards in thier billing, etc.

I find it off that I was banned/suspended the day after I renewed my sub, and am pretty disgusted with NCSofts customer support.

FYI 22 Minutes on hold now.

50 minutes on hold, wonder if i can break a record.

Wowza. Seems like theres some huge problems over there at NCSoft.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Any updates?

Ya the guy on the phone was a joke too.

long story short, yea your account is suspended. No I dont know why. Youll have to wait for them to respond to your ticket, its in Q now. No I dont have an ETA, I guess you should hear something in 2-3 business days. No they dont have a call center you can contact.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Stop being such a 733t HaXX0r!
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Not L33T enough to not get caught, doing what ever it was I was doing.

Account is back active, all but my level 10 characters have had thier gear stripped, items (not sure about bank) deleted and gold drained.

They each have white armor and weapons in thier bags with 20K Kinah each.

Still havnt heard from Customer Serivce on why my account was suspended and now why my account was stripped.

As bad as Age of Conan was the thing that really killed me was the customer service. It sounds like this company has problems with it as well.

Perhaps Aion doesn't like alts?

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

I am with Beaker. This is not acceptable.

Kill them in the face! [AK?]Azmodious's Avatar
    Have you ever bought gold? I know that practice isn't overly popular,but people still do it.

I purchased 1 Mil Kinah almost a month ago, I have purchased plenty of gold in WoW in the past and looks like I will be again. I have reviewed the Aion EULA prior to purchase and to be honest I dont see anywhere in there that its against the EULA.

Regardless, if I am mistaken and its against the rules to purchase Kinah, I would be ok with a 3-4 day suspension (slap on the hand) if communications with customer service were decent and my account wasnt stripped clean.

To be honest I didnt even think about the purchase I made almost a month ago when this all went down, and frankly im still pissed, if thats even the reason this happened, although it make a little sense now considering my gear and kinah have been stripped.

Regardless I am going on day 4 and there is still not a word from Aion Customer Service.

I spent an hour on hold yesterday with the number provided to call with no relative answers other than to waite an additional 2-3 business days for a responce.

At this point I cant even have a conversation with them about it and if I have to waite 4-6 days in between correspondance im not going to make the effort.

I know full well that any of these gaming company's "can" do what they want with what ever is in the game including my character, but they still need to supply an adequate level of service to earn our business and in this case they have failed as far as I am concerned.

If they are going to suspend my account, strip me of millions of Kinah worth of gear I crafted, quested for, found, etc because I bought 1 mil a month ago they can take thier game and stick it.

Besides "if" that is the reason this all happened I find it pretty anoying that i need to wade through a mass of in-game spam, I need to swerve through player stores in every city , I need to clean out my mail box daily all with spam to purchase kinah or power leveling. Its kinda like having drug dealers on every corner advertising to the world they are doing something illegal and when someone stops and makes a purchase the cops bust the buyer and leave the dealer there to continue about his business.

We will see how it all pans out, all though for some reason i dont think it will end well.