Heh I waited 6 days for this? Ohwell it is what it is. I filled the Legion Warehouse with various goods, Rocks I mailed you "alot" of misc crap and Kinah. I need to turn over leader ship to someone... Rocks? maybe let me know.

FYI I will be mailing more, they blocked me last night with thier anti spam thing they implimented so I maxed out the amount of mails I could send.

If you want to see my correspondance look below and read from the bottom up.

Response (GM Finn) 11/06/2009 01:07 AM
Hello,

The decision to suspend and strip the account is final and no longer up for review. NCsoft cannot allow this type of activity within the game for any reason or at any time. Our goal has always been to provide a fair and safe gaming environment and cannot permit these types of activities in Aion.

The action has been thoroughly reviewed by our Appeals Team and we maintain absolute confidence in the conclusion that was reached. There is nothing further that you can tell us that will change this decision.

At this time we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding stripping the account and suspension will be closed without response.

Thank You,

GM Finn
Game Surveillance Unit

Customer (Dan Barklow) 11/05/2009 10:58 PM
I am sorry to hear that, I did enjoy your game. Unfortunetly I disagree with your decision so I will not be renewing next month.

But I would like to state if purchasing Kinah is such a severe offence I highly recommend putting some effort into not allowing the companies selling it to be so aggressive in advertising thier services and make clear in the EULA (what we as players see when logging in) that players will have done to them what you have done to me.

I wont go into the details of the almost harrassing tells, mails, and channel spam, but i was sad to see upon my return advertisments in ever major city via player stores to purchase Kinah. It is unfortunet that me, your customer, is affected more by your policy than the companies making a profit from it

Response (GM Nullexe) 11/05/2009 03:19 PM
Hello,

The decision to temporarily suspend the account and to strip the character(s) is final.
Your case has been thoroughly reviewed, and our support team has conclusive evidence showing that at least one character on your account has knowingly and willingly accepted currency and/or game items provided by a known RMT character.
It is the player’s responsibility to be familiar with the User Agreement and take care to avoid any behavior prohibited by it.

The User Agreement can be found here:
http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-a...agreement.html

Participating in real money transactions is a serious offense that harms the integrity of the game and its community of players. Nonetheless, you are being given a final chance to play by the rules using the same account and characters.
In light of the violation, we maintain that our response is appropriate and fair, so we must respectfully inform you that any further appeals to reverse the penalty will not be addressed.
Please be aware that further violations can result in the permanent suspension of your account.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how this experience has affected you. We use all such feedback to when reviewing our policies and procedures.

Sincerely,
GM Null.exe
Game Surveillance Unit