Thread: Account Cancelled

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Overpowered to the core! [AK]Bojan's Avatar

Account Cancelled

Heh I waited 6 days for this? Ohwell it is what it is. I filled the Legion Warehouse with various goods, Rocks I mailed you "alot" of misc crap and Kinah. I need to turn over leader ship to someone... Rocks? maybe let me know.

FYI I will be mailing more, they blocked me last night with thier anti spam thing they implimented so I maxed out the amount of mails I could send.

If you want to see my correspondance look below and read from the bottom up.

Response (GM Finn) 11/06/2009 01:07 AM
    Hello,

The decision to suspend and strip the account is final and no longer up for review. NCsoft cannot allow this type of activity within the game for any reason or at any time. Our goal has always been to provide a fair and safe gaming environment and cannot permit these types of activities in Aion.

The action has been thoroughly reviewed by our Appeals Team and we maintain absolute confidence in the conclusion that was reached. There is nothing further that you can tell us that will change this decision.

At this time we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding stripping the account and suspension will be closed without response.

Thank You,

GM Finn
    Game Surveillance Unit

Customer (Dan Barklow) 11/05/2009 10:58 PM
    I am sorry to hear that, I did enjoy your game. Unfortunetly I disagree with your decision so I will not be renewing next month.

But I would like to state if purchasing Kinah is such a severe offence I highly recommend putting some effort into not allowing the companies selling it to be so aggressive in advertising thier services and make clear in the EULA (what we as players see when logging in) that players will have done to them what you have done to me.

I wont go into the details of the almost harrassing tells, mails, and channel spam, but i was sad to see upon my return advertisments in ever major city via player stores to purchase Kinah. It is unfortunet that me, your customer, is affected more by your policy than the companies making a profit from it

Response (GM Nullexe) 11/05/2009 03:19 PM
    Hello,

The decision to temporarily suspend the account and to strip the character(s) is final.
    Your case has been thoroughly reviewed, and our support team has conclusive evidence showing that at least one character on your account has knowingly and willingly accepted currency and/or game items provided by a known RMT character.
    It is the player’s responsibility to be familiar with the User Agreement and take care to avoid any behavior prohibited by it.

The User Agreement can be found here:
    http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-a...agreement.html

Participating in real money transactions is a serious offense that harms the integrity of the game and its community of players. Nonetheless, you are being given a final chance to play by the rules using the same account and characters.
    In light of the violation, we maintain that our response is appropriate and fair, so we must respectfully inform you that any further appeals to reverse the penalty will not be addressed.
    Please be aware that further violations can result in the permanent suspension of your account.
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how this experience has affected you. We use all such feedback to when reviewing our policies and procedures.

Sincerely,
    GM Null.exe
    Game Surveillance Unit

"Try to walk a mile in a healer's sandals.
    That way, you'll be a mile ahead of them.
    And out of range for heals.
    And die.
    And blame it on them."
    ~Coreiel
    <WoW CM>

***Taking a small gaming break while I play the ultimate RTS...Parenthood***

Thats the most extreme measures I've ever seen taken against "RMT"s in any MMO I've played. I agree with you that they should do more to the companies and less to the players.

I fell out of this game around the time I hit the Black Claw's on my Rogue, so this definitely wouldn't help their case for me re-subscribing.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

The Part of the User Agreement they're talking about:

NCcoin means one of the Game's cyber currency. Used within the Game for accessing various services, such as accessing or purchasing Additional Features that NC Interactive elects to offer. NCcoin Recharge (hereinafter known as "Recharge") means paying cash to NC Interactive through a payment method designated by NC Interactive in order to secure a certain amount of NCcoin. $1.00 has the same value as 100 NCcoin. Promotional NCcoin means NCcoin that is not recharged by you through the designated payment method, but obtained by you (i) at NC Interactive events that are held non-periodically or (ii) by playing the Game. It can also be converted from gifts received from third parties, such as NCcoin bundles.

NCcoin Recharge is only available for Members. NCcoin Recharge is available in units of $1.00, 5.00, $10.00, and $20.00. These units are subject to change by NC Interactive. NC Interactive may offer bonus NCcoin on NCcoin Recharge of $5.00 or more. When deemed necessary, NC Interactive may limit the recharged amount or amount of NCcoin in possession per period, and apart from this, limitation of the recharged amount by payment method may be determined. NC Interactive may designate a limit of NCcoin that may be possessed per account.

NC Interactive may disapprove or cancel future NCcoin payments if any of the following apply:

Payment is not made or when confirmation is not possible.
    If it is determined that an NCcoin payment cannot be made due to material mistakes by you.
    If you use another user's payment information or make an unlawful transaction.
    If you utilize the Services by using another person's name or personal information.
    If you transfer or sell the rights of NCcoin services to a third party.
    If you abuse the payment method and/or engage in unlawful activity.
    Hacking or similar behavior that damages systems.
    If it is determined that any part of the Registration Date (as defined in Section 4(h)) is false.
    Any violation of these terms and conditions.
    When you acquire NCcoin, you obtain a limited license to a digital good. NCcoin is not personal property. NCcoin is used to access and/or purchase Additional Features. NCcoin is deducted at the time Additional Features are purchased and/or accessed. Promotional NCcoin in your account will be deducted from your account prior to the deduction of any NCcoin purchased by you in your account. No interest is paid or earned on any remaining NCcoin balance. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. Some Additional Features purchased with NCcoin may only be used for a limited time (hours, days, etc.) as set forth at the time of purchase or acquisition. When you purchase or acquire time-limited Additional Features with NCcoin and stop using such Additional Feature, there will be no refund of NCcoin for any unused time for such Additional Feature. At such time as NC Interactive determines, NCcoin shall accumulate and expire through twelve (12) rolling month periods. NCcoin accumulated starting with your first acquisition of NCcoin or Promotional NCcoin will expire each twelve (12) month period as they reach a twelve (12) month period age. NCcoin will also expire immediately upon termination of this Agreement for any reason. NCcoin is not redeemable for cash or credit and is not transferable regardless of how you acquired the NCcoin. Your only recourse for using NCcoin is to obtain the Additional Features that we offer for NCcoin redemption. NC Interactive may restrict your NCcoin redemption offers based on your country of residence. NC Interactive encourages you to redeem your NCcoin. The existence of a particular offer available for NCcoin is not a commitment by us to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. The scope, variety and type of Additional Features that you may obtain by redeeming NCcoin can change at any time. NC Interactive has no obligation to continue making offers available for NCcoin redemption.

NC Interactive may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to your NCcoin balance if we suspect fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity on your NCcoin balance. Once we delete NCcoin from a balance, we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion. When we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to your NCcoin balance, your right to use your NCcoin balance immediately ceases. NC Interactive will use reasonable efforts to investigate NCcoin balances that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. In addition, NC Interactive may limit your use of the NCcoin service, including applying limits to: the number of NCcoin you may have credited to your NCcoin balance at one time, the number of NCcoin you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), and the number of Promotional NCcoin you may obtain per promotion.
    They also have this line in there:
    YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NC INTERACTIVE HAS THE RIGHT, BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION, TO REMOVE ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING YOURS) IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

Kill them in the face! [AK?]Azmodious's Avatar
    Well, Fen's and my account are probably on a hit list. I will let you know if we get taken out.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Not sure where swae is in the whole game, I am still having fun. So, either give it to me or Echoe. I have been travel aton for work so, Aion isnt on the top of the list right now, but I do want to see end game content. Bummer of the gold transaction. I could have helped out and by the sounds of it most of AK will be out of the box due to it.

New note to AK,, DONT BUY GOLD!

I'm still in, but work has been keeping me busy, plus I've been sick, so I haven't been around much this last week.