Thread: Application- - Heals / Dps (Heal Main Spec)

Antisavage

Application- - Heals / Dps (Heal Main Spec)

Please use the following form when applying for membership with the August Knights. Copy and Paste for ease of completion.

* Leaving out sections of this application when applying will not help your chances. This includes things like email address. If you are worried about spam, then use a format like "yourname at domain dot com".

* Punctuation, neatness, and spelling count.
    * Have your gear enchanted, or don't bother applying. Seriously.
    * Log out in your raid spec/gear. We aren't evaluating your fishing pole or riding crop.
    * Applications which are being considered will be copied to the officer forum for discussion.
    * Applications which are not being considered will simply be closed.
    * We will contact you in-game if we are interested.
    * You do not need to register for these forums to fill out an application.

=================================
    Application

Tell us about you: Well, I am a very sociable person, I'm 20 years of age, and I act that age. I own my own business, so I know how to treat people with respect and I know how to tolerate mistakes, because even me, myself, makes mistakes. I have a pretty open schedule and can pretty much be on whenever I am needed. Currently I am gearing out six different characters and I like to make sure I have variety and plenty of characters to choose from if a guild needs any of them, they are at their disposal. Also, I am easy to get a long with and basically my whole goal is just to have fun.

Your "Real Life" Age and Occupation: Age: 20 ... Occupation: Own my own landscaping company: K&K Landscaping

Availability** for Raids: For availability on raids, I am open usually late in the evenings throughout all the days of the week. Having my own business I am able to set my own hours and can most likely adjust to anything.

Past guilds, and why you left each: Maelstrom, Diesel, VoA, Animosity. I left Maelstrom because it fell apart internally. I was an officer in the guild and had a lot of successful farms on Naxx 25, OS 25, Etc. Back before the new patches. Because of the immaturity of most the players it fell apart. Diesel: I left because of the different looting rules and how people were treated. Most of the time people were put into main raids when they shouldn't have been and people were down-graded to sit on the bench, when they shouldn't have. Overall, it was a terrible experience and left as soon as I had the chance. VoA: This guild required of a lot of my time and also in the same degree had raid times I was unable to make. Although, it was a great guild, I had to deal with some real life things around the time I was in this guild and had to take some time off. Within this time I was dropped from the guild and haven't heard or said much since. Animosity: I left Animosity just recently. The main reason for that was the fact I was promised a raid spot, waited all day for it, and when it came down to it I did not get invited. Normally, I am fine with not getting invited, but when I sent a message and asked why the only reason I was given was because I didn't speak up. Sadly, I was saying things about the raid the entire day :-).

Past Raid Experience: Naxx 25, OS 25 (3 Drake), Ulduar (Everything other than the General, Algalon, Yogg.) Cleared ToC 10 etc. Haven't had much of a chance to do any of the Grand Crusaders basically because the pugs I have been in fail miserably...

Interest: (Hard Core Raiding/Regular Raiding/Social Raiding/PVP): My interests are basically Regular - Casual Raiding... I love to heal, but its nice to be able to DPS as well. I don't always want to have to be forced to heal or forced to dps.. I want to be able to provide the guild with an option, to choose what they need, and what best suits the raid.

How long have you been playing? (/played) 63 days, 17 hours, 17 minutes, 32 seconds. But that is just on this character. Like I said I have an 80 of every class so total time played.. Probably 9590489329847 and 3 days.

Your email address: highinthesky_7@hotmail.com

Tell us about your raiding main: My raiding main is my paladin. I have raided as holy pretty much my entire life as a paladin. I wouldn't mind raiding as a Ret-Tard. Both interest me and both are easily face-roll-able.
    Character Name: Antisavage

Class: Paladin

Raid Spec: Holy ... -- Retribution, possibly.

Link to the WOW Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&n=Antisavage
    ^ - Hopefully this link shows the new ret/holy gear I have obtained through badges etc.

Attunements: All? I'd imagine... Lol. I would say I started this guy mainly after BC so all current content I am able to go to.

Alts if any: Alliance: 80 Rogue is my main alt. All the others are just ones I mess around on. Also, I have an 80 mage, 80 dk, 80 shaman.

What are your professions? I made this paladin to be a farming character. ATM he is 450 mining and farms mainly the titanium and saronite for my 450 jewelcrafting alt to prospect. His other profession is blacksmithing, which I have just currently started and its around 310? Might be different or maxed by the time this is read.

What mods do you currently have installed? Pally Power, DBM, Recount. Basically all I need to heal. I feel the others are a crutch and a good player does not need them to be successful on this game.
    Do you have ventrillo installed? Of course.

Do you have a working microphone and know how to use it? Yes

IMPORTANT - What is your favorite non-combat pet? Tiny Snowman

Miscellaneous - and probably most important section of all:

Why do you want to join the August Knights? Well basically I am looking to join the guild because I have ran with several of the members in it and have enjoyed their company and their expertise on various raids/dungeons. A lot of the new content I ran with August Knights or to be honest members of August Knights. I am looking for a regular - casual raiding guild and a guild where maturity is in check. Just looking for a guild to fit into and get some crazy stuff done, down some bosses, and have fun.

Do you know any current August Knights members who would be willing to vouch for you? Imaslapu, Lucied, Lummie

If you could have one "final meal" on earth, what would it be? Anything, I am a guy.. Enough said. Food is food.

What are the last three books you read, and what did you think of each? Wild Thorns, Under the Frog, House of the Scorpion King. Wild Thorns was decent. Under the Frog was extremely sexual and perverted and a terrible read. House of the Scorpion King was when I was back in like highschool and I have pretty much forgot it all together.

What is your all-time favorite movie, and why? All time favorite movie would have to be, The Sandlot. Because when I was little it was the only thing I ever watched.

Paper or Plastic? Paper

Diamond Dave or Sammy? ... LL Cool J ?

Kirk or Picard? Why? Picard .... because he was a star-fleet officer!

Diamond Dave or Sammy? ... LL Cool J ?
    Thats pretty good, made me laugh a little

nightshiver

I like to stab things! Alot!

Approved

Quote Originally Posted by [AK?]Mydrial View Post
    Approved
    This makes me want to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordris View Post
    This makes me want to say no.
    I don't get it?
    "]

I'm on an opposite of mydrial trip.

Ah......wondering when my evil twin would show up. LOL

Looks good to me. Plus it would be nice to have a dedicated Pally healer again.

This guy is a scrub... lol jk just make sure you take the teleporter...

I sent the gentlemen a note that we were interested.
    "Don't tell your problems to people: eighty percent don't care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them”

Lou Holtz