Thread: HELP!!!

HELP!!!

hey so I installed Windows 7 today after backing up all my files i didn't want to lose. Then i completely re installed wow from classic up from the online download file. Everything went smooth except taking all freakin day. Well the reason I'm posting this is because I cant get into the game. I launch wow and press play and it comes up with a box that says "Failed to find a suitable display device, Exiting WoW." WTF so I ran the Repair/restore, same thing, so i troubleshooted and deleted the wow.exe file and repaired it. Its now 1208 am and i have been trying for 10 hours to get wow to work. Any ideas, tomorrow I'm going to call blizzards customer support and see if that will help. Oh can somebody PLEASE POST VENT INFO for me i forgot to write it down and i obviously cant log in to wow and get it so some body email it to me (jonhope88@gmail.com) or just post it in a thread. THANKS hope everyone is having a better day than me. night

Everything I have seen in regards to this is video card driver related.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!