Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Hylander View Post
Hold up there Mister....

I've only been running in John Henry's private league on Thursday nights. I've just been taking a bit of a breather and regrouping. I'll probably try and get back into running more next season. I'd really like to tackle the COT and either the Dallara or Daytona Prototype. With the Mustang, ALM, V8 Supercars, etc.. there are just so many options to choose from. I also heard a rumor about possibly having another vintage sports car licensed soon as well. I'm hoping with Chaparral. www.chaparralcars.com
..Rather then hijacking another thread. :-)

Ya, I'm not dropping the racing all together. In fact, the last month or so is the most I've raced since last spring. My only issue with racing more often is "Good" time.. by good I mean being smooth, being focused, and most importantly maintaining that focus / concentration.

I'm looking forward to next season as well. Probably try out the COT now that I'll get my A road license. Didn't care for the truck, and have just had terrible luck with the Nationwide. Plus I finally got around to some road running, so looking forward to trying the Mazda or SR8. We'll see what happens. Tough to try and improve in more than 1 car.

that said... time for some Battlefield!

btw - That's cool about the league. I assume it's mostly sim racing veterans?