Hey guys!

Been awhile since I've talked to everyone. It's been a tough year and I haven't had time to play any games except the ones on my phone since last summer or so. Hope everything's been well for everybody.

Anyway, I have a credit question and figured someone here could answer it. (Hylander perhaps?) I just pulled my info for the first time in years and it shows a weird debt/credit ratio. A negative number, in fact.

First of all, my only debt are two Bank of America cards are listed as 'Flexible Spending Credit Card' which theoretically have no preset spending limit, which I believe to be B.S. My BofA online banking clearly shows a limit and how much credit remains, although I've never gone 'overlimit', so I don't know what happens if I do.

So here's my question: Is BofA not reporting a limit with this type of card hurting my credit and should I dispute this and have them add a limit to the info?

Or, could it be that Equifax just isn't handling the account type correctly and lumping 'flexible spending' cards into a 'regular card' category?

I'm terribly confused about whether these BofA 'Black' cards have a limit or not and what the hell they should be reporting to the credit agencies.