• No, stay and create an AK Guild

1 25.00%
  • I am done playing and no care

1 25.00%

Thread: Follow Rift players.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Follow Rift players.

Toady we get a new patch (1.3) and the ability to transfer servers for free. Vale (DFR) guild leader is moving his team to a new more populated servers. So the the question is :
    1) Do we move with them?
    2) Stay and create an AK guild, which would be great but I am not sure committed everyone is the playing rift.

If you are all done with the game my vote is to move, since I will be playing at least another 3 months or so... Playing PVP with DFR has been fun and rifting too. Once he moves the guild you will get a message in game telling you where. I think the only risk you run is dup names. For most that will not be an issue since I can spell most of them.

Let me know how you feel. Cant edit polls, so cant fix text... Now vote!

Rocks
    Last edited by [AK]Rocks; 06-22-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

I like the game and intend on playing for some time yet. Pretty sure same for beaker - though for both of us jobs and life can take us away for weeks/months. I have no problems being with another guild, rather than an exclusive AK guild, so long as it's the right one.

Is there an advantaged to playing in a more populated server?

I'm in the same boat as Clay. I plan on playing in the future, but I won't be committing to anything serious anytime soon. I'm quite impartial to the server, so whatever's cleaver. Also, I'm not in the DFR guild, so let me know if and where you decide to move to.

August Knights

Simply answer is yes, for 2 reasons. One, this guild likes pvp (along with me) and its alittle lite during the day. Secondly, based on what I can tell this server is not a destination server, so people will be leaving (free transfer) and cant free transfer in. So, its more than likely going to get less populated. This great for farming and but since we dont have a large number of folks from AK , we are going to need someone to fill in Instances raiding and rift parties. Thus why I think it may be good to move with them. Anyway, I am not moving if the AKers dont want too. My first priority is to play with you and other AKers. I am not saying this should be our long term home, since the language in vent (DFR vent) to get old,but until this lives or dies in AK land or another distraction come our way... (Old Republic"? Tribes?) etc..

I am sure there is a downside too.. Names changes if dups, crowded hallways, more ganking. Anyway let the voting begin AK>>>>> If we stay I will start the AK guild...

August Knights

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Ozzred View Post
    I'm in the same boat as Clay. I plan on playing in the future, but I won't be committing to anything serious anytime soon. I'm quite impartial to the server, so whatever's cleaver. Also, I'm not in the DFR guild, so let me know if and where you decide to move to.
    Next time you are on , Tell Rocksy and I will add your toons..

I'm easy, I can stay or I can go. If I go there will be trouble if I stay it may be double.....

I'd love it if we could also get Swae to move with us, since she's on another server too, it would be nice to form a conglomerate.

Although I don't know who she's with on the other server and if it would be possible to merge.

Any thoughts? Swae??? etc...

Just let me know Rocks and we can form an AK syndicate within the other guild thingie...

I'm just in for the ride.
    **I just have nothing cool enough to put here**

August Knights

we will wait to see if swae has room for us.

Oh goodness don't wait on me. I actually cancelled my sub since I started this new job. I'm working an average of 80-90 hours a week and can't remember the last time I had more than 20 minutes of gaming time. I loved the game, but just don't have time for anything right now.

Congrats on the new job!!

August Knights

Ok, I will make the easy,, I have left the DFR guild and I will create an AK one, so hit me up for an invite. They have moved to sunrest.