Thread: PS4 gaming?

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

PS4 gaming?

Just bought a PS4 -- it should be here in a few days. Any advice on what games to try? I'm looking at Destiny, The Last of Us Remastered (never played it on PS3) and Shadow of Mordor. Anyone doing multiplayer?
    [AK]Abaddon

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

That's a great start. The Last of Us is my favorite game of the last few years (I played through it on PS3, but bought the PS4 version anyway; that's how much I love it), and Shadows of Mordor is surprisingly good. Destiny could have been better, but I'm having fun with it. You should pick up Grand Theft Auto V if you like that kind of game; the remastered version for current-gen greatly improves on an already awesome game. Finally, Metro: Redux, which comes with remastered editions of Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, is definitely worth your time if you haven't already played those titles on PC.

As for multiplayer, I'd love to join you in Destiny. Stitch plays, as well, and I'm betting we could get Rocks in the game.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

I forgot to mention Diablo III. It's a great game, and the PS4 version is the one to have.

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

I still play tons of destiny and GTA V. I am preloading Dying light as I type. PSN Rockss1961