Thread: Wildstar Toons and we should group up some night.....

August Knights
    The old Man in the War [AK]Rocks's Avatar

Wildstar Toons and we should group up some night.....

Rocksie (lvl 9)

I have to admit I liked it more than I thought I would, I used the guest pass from Clay and only got to play a couple of times but got to level 15 (Sneakybastid lives again ) and capped the mining and weaponsmith as you were only allowed to cap tier 1. Got to the point that I could select housing but stopped as I wanted to see where others were and didn't get much info on whats involved. I am going to pick this up more than likely but won't be for about a month as I won't be able to do anything online for a couple of weeks so no point in paying for time I can't use.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

YEAH!

I'll add and keep Sneakybastid on the friends list .

I'm in the middle of grant writing heck but the grant gets put to bed next Monday! (YEAH)

Clay's and my toons are just at the point that we are running the first adventure (15-18ish).
    I have to admit it was pretty fun except I still don't have optimal heal rotations down so people still die.
    It would be fun to get a group together to do the adventure (Adventures are 5 mans that are sorta like instances)
    It would also be fun to do some of the shipboard adventures since they scale with the group you are with.
    I haven't done an instance but I hear they are intense, so those kind of intimidate me.
    Clay is digging the PvP but it is very spec dependent for a squishy and I definitely don't have that rotation/spell bar optimized at all!

We can definitely group anytime after Monday and more likely after the 1st of the month since Clay and I are offline a bunch until July!
    I have toons from both babylands so that should be easy.

For housing I am refusing to buy a house I just have a plot of land called "camp" you still get decor bonuses and stuff so all the decor I have just goes into making my camp awesome!
    So far I like the game but I am still learning it and I am not in a big hurry to race to the end game since this is a new play style for me I am fine trying to get a feel for the game mechanics.

Weekend mornings are the most likely time you'll find me in the game since Clay sleeps late and the dogs and I get up early.

I'm getting started with Wildstar. Same as others, I didn't expect to like it as much as I am. But so far it really does feel just like vanilla WoW. Mind you, I'm only level 8, but so far so good. My character name is Ozzling. I'll be on most weekend mornings by 7-7:30 AM EST. I'm also down for some AK fun during the week if/when we get it scheduled.

August Knights

I agree- pretty fun and I like the shared xp. Level 10 and moving...

August Knights

Still pretty fun,, here is a review and jump aboard team AK!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/26/wildstar-review

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

It IS a pretty fun little game. Pretty much the Sequel to WoW. For those who think maybe WoW has gotten a little stale - this is the game.
    [insert signature text here]