Thread: How can it be?

How can it be?

How can it be so many other Linux servers show up in the server list but NOT the AK server? You don't have some layer 3 device before you with some odd-ball port blocked, do you?

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

I have my master server set to the east server, and the AK server shows up every time.

------------------
    [AK]Palooka
    August Knights CEO
    AK Webmaster

pixelsponge

RedDot

Master server? How do you set that? I see the different locations when you go to edit a new filter, but all the filters I make never seem to work. For example, a low ping filter, I set the max ping at 100 but I still get servers pinging over that. And who knows what is going on with the buddies only server filter. I know NR said he was going to experiment with that. What were your findings?

------------------

When you do find it, mark it as a favorite, you can see it all the time.

------------------
    If It's Free Take 2
    -Drewski

ColorLightbulb

After several hours of exhausting reviews of posts in at least 4 different forums...buddy list is broke! Of course, Dev team in their infinite wisdom reserves comment until day two after a patch has released.

Buddy list topics that I've been thru haven't shown any tweaks, tricks or other ways to make it work. Its up to Dev team to patch it and send the bugger on its way.

Yesterday, after receiving a warm response from Sierra to a email I sent them. I unistalled T2 and reinstalled it 3 times (don't ask). Of course my favs list was toast and after pinging West only, East only, and North America only I don't see our AK server now. I immediately go to console and fire up joingame command. This server inquiry thingy has many issues...such as 5150 east comp showing up, then not showing up when using the same filter. It appears to me that its more likely master server challenge than a closed port on our server.

[AK]NeverRetreat

Even with my preferences to the East master server, no AK server visible.