Thread: Practice?

Question Practice?

Was there a practice last night? I saw some AK people signed on to a tournament server and wasn't sure if there was a match or not.

I should be able to make it this Wed!

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Hale,

We've had waning numbers in terms of attendance in recent weeks, and as such, our "official" August Knights Tribes 2 team has shut its doors, at least for now. If you're interested, there is a possibility that some of us will create a separate Tribes team (United Tribes Society) to continue competing on the 7-man Base++ ladder, while others will be joining teams on the larger ladders (12 v 12, 14 v 14 Base++, 16 v 16). If you're interested in making the move to UTS, get hold of me on ICQ (6000685). I'll fill you in as far as what's up on Wednesday via that medium, as soon as we figure that out ourselves.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

Hale, after talking it over with Slaughter (who's going to be undertaking this UTS thing with me), if you'd like to be a full-fledged UTS member, you're welcome to join. I'm going to be holding a small, informal organizational meeting in Tribes 2 IRC, channel #UTS, tomorrow (6/5) at 9:30 PM EDT. Hope to see you there!

Thanks Beast. I will try to make it. I haven't had an IRC client on my system in a while, so I will have to download one. Actually I don't have ICQ anymore either. I only ever used it to pick up women on the internet, and as I'm engaged now I figured it would only get me into trouble.

Super Moderator

August Knights
    Secretary of War
    Brewmaster

ROFL...I hear ya. My computer causes me the same amount of strain. No IRC client is required, however--we'll be using the T2 built-in chat client. Still not sure how many folks are going to be there, but hopefully there'll be enough of us that we can get everything laid out and decide where we would like to go from here.