Thread: Warcraft 3 anyone?

Warcraft 3 anyone?

Initially. i thought rather poorly of this game. Now im a little more into the game.
    just wondering if anyone else has it. I play...semi frequently on battle.net, im on the US east server as account name Rudra. if anyone else plays lemme know. and well have a few games.
    "Luck Does Not Go About In Search Of A Fool"
    - Andy Hudson in Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy.

So you like it now? I read up on it but haven't ever tried any of them

NR

Thumbs up

WarCraft III is a beast of a game. I'm still playing the single player when I have time, which is limited because I'm packing to move to a dorm room... but I'm also gettin a new comp in 3-5 days so I can't complain. I'd love to play with you online, my account name is Gabriel, which is my new name for every game (no more Donkeyballs ) but only when I get my new comp. I'll be visiting the board so just post when you want to play... I haven't played multiplayer yet due to my 56K dialup, but I'll have ethernet in MSU so I can play on that. Anytime after Friday is cool by me.
    Yeah, it's me Donkeyballs... new name, same game :-P

I do like it now. it is a fun game. single player wasnt as much fun as i thought it would be, but the cinematics are worth it. seriousely blizzard makes the final fantasy movie look like some kid using flash animation.

Multplayer is fun, in the sense that battle.net rates you account based on your win/loss rate, and matches you up with people of equal skill
    you can do this singally, or pick a teammate and play (or several teammates as the case may be.) or you can make a game totally without the matching feature.

Minor balance issues need to be corrected, but otherwise it is a good game. I like the heros bit, gaining levels as you or nearby units kill. gianing abilities and such. good concept. i wish theyd have taken some ideas from Battle Realms (which may end up being the better game come its next patch, but Liquid is a little slow...) but no real complaints.
    "Luck Does Not Go About In Search Of A Fool"
    - Andy Hudson in Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy.