Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [AK]Zorro: t2serverstat

"I didn't like seeing my bro's as "Pages" when they were considered full Knights in our brotherhood."
    - Waaaah, get over it. I speak for only myself, and I'll call your "bros" chode-scrubbing mongoloids if I so desire. If that upsets you, again, get over it.

Wraith, go get a life will ya? I don't care what you think cuz from what you post it makes you look like a negative loser. Yep, keep focusing on the bs, I don't care...bah!

Ok, back to the main subject...Zorro, I fixed that bug for me by just adding these two lines in t2serverstat.pl:
    Code:
    $playerinfo = "";
    $rulesinfo = "";
    I put them in right after:

Code:
    # Get the local time.
    $now = localtime;
    Would you include that in v1.0?

ok, now back to the bs...Wraith, i mean, Mr. Programmer....I'm not a programmer and I solved this and you thought it was NT...hahahahahah....go get a life or at least a beer or a whore :P

Soil
    soilentg@kovclan.org

------------------
    Sir SoilentG_kov
    Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

"Online Gaming Organization" is pretty generic, my friend, and it has been in the title banner since the site went up. Rest assured that I didn't get it from you, anyway; I've never even seen your site. Hell, I don't even know what your group is called.

------------------
    [AK]Palooka
    August Knights Chief of Staff
    AK Webmaster

yep it is Palooka, I repented from my earlier thoughts...I was being petty and regretted it.

Soil
    soilentg@kovclan.org

***Post Edit***
    doh, our website is: Knights of Valor
    (not to be confused with the other KoV, we came from Battlezone and show our names as:

Sir SoilentG_kov

[This message has been edited by Sir SoilentG_kov (edited 05-19-2001).]

World's Worst Speller Widowmaker's Avatar

ColorLightbulb

Heh, I like this Soilent guy. He is made of people and all. Says what he thinks and owns up to it when wrong quick like. Try not to hold grudges it looks like he doesn't

peace,
    [AK]Widowmaker

cool, thx WidowMaker...

hey Zorro, I posted this at TribalWar LinuxTribes but just in case you didn't see it here it is in summary:

I had to add a few more variable initializations to fix all the doubling, etc. here they are...as I told Wraith I'm not a programmer so if there's a better way to initialize them I don't have a clue how to do it...

$playerinfo= "";
    $rulesinfo = "";
    %team = "";
    %player = "";
    @teamnamelist = "";
    @playernamelist = "";

and I put them in right after

# Get the local time.
    $now = localtime;

I'm not sure if there are any other variables that need to be initialized but would you please add that to t2serverstat.pl and any other variables you think should be initialized?

Also, I've noticed that "No players connected!" only shows up when my server is down. Shouldn't it show up when the server is up instead but no one is connected? Or, is this again, a bug with my perl setup?

Thanks for the hard work,

Soil

heh, ok Palooka, it's just so funny that we had two similar things that I thought you had...sorry man...here they are...very simple:

1) Most of your banners just say: August Knights, but on the front, I didn't remember seeing "Online Gaming Organization" under the name at first and thought you had gotten that idea from us...but great minds think alike and I was majoring in the minors..sorry. It's a pretty obvious place to put it and I don't know exactly why I was being so little, gettting 4 hours of sleep and less a night for the last week probably explains part of it.

2) The names for the posters go: Page, Squire...etc...on our discussion board they did also but I recently changed them to the ranks of royalty...I didn't like seeing my bro's as "Pages" when they were considered full Knights in our brotherhood. So now they're: Baron, Viscount, Earl, Marquis, Duke. Again, great minds think alike and the ranks of knighthood is a pretty obvious thing to do.

Sorry for being petty and I retract my earlier statement in the 2nd post.

Soil

just a thought: shouldn't this thread be in the t2serverstat forum?

wolff

"Heh, I like this Soilent guy. He is made of people and all. Says what he thinks and owns up to it when wrong quick like. Try not to hold grudges it looks like he doesn't."

- But don't call his "bros" scribes, paiges, or any other "low ranked" name or you risk upsetting the balance of zen and piss him off in the process! Oh noooooo! You have some kid who comes forth and thinks (someone) stole "his" idea when you use the words "Online Gaming Organization" and can honestly look him in the face and not laugh? I know I certainly can't.

- - -

"Yep, keep focusing on the bs, I don't care...bah!"

- You get upset when your "bros" register on a message board and get the default title, you expect me to believe you don't "care" about the *bs*? HAH!

- - -

"I don't care what you think ..."

- That is quite obviously, incorrect. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the opinions and actions of others weighs heaviliy on your mind. Take a deep breath, relax, and let the boogie men disappear.

- - -

"I was being petty and regretted it..."

- Re: "Online Gaming Organization". Petty? No, try idiotic and ridiculous. Regretted it? Who wouldn't? You look like an incompetent moron who can't crawl out of his little Internet closet long enough to realize what actual, foolish notions, ACTUALLY sound like. Here's a hint, listen to yourself from time to time - and get a mirror, you'll learn a lot.

HEY! I was just in a Tribes game and saw someone with the name, "Sir Mixalot" - would you like me to provide his contact information so you can go run to him and cry about his usage of the title, "Sir"? I'd be more than happy to, if it would satisify your online addiction(s).

[This message has been edited by The Wraith (edited 05-20-2001).]

World's Worst Speller Widowmaker's Avatar

ColorLightbulb

Aww, Wraith, you're slipping. Busy in real life or something? I know you could have come up with something better or at least longer than that statement

[AK]Widowmaker

Yawn...

Doh! I didn't see a t2serverstat forum...but I do now, guess those beers and lack of sleep were blinding me. Yeppers move it over or lock it up or whatever you want.

"Busy in real life or something."
    - Yes.

heh, I too was busy in real life but finally found 3 minutes to garner a response to "The Wraith"....

***Click Me***

hehe...rock on bro'

Soil

[This message has been edited by Sir SoilentG_kov (edited 05-29-2001).]

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

That is BY FAR the best response to Mr. Wraith's petty squabbling that I have ever seen. Congratulations.

------------------
    [AK]Palooka
    August Knights Chief of Staff
    AK Webmaster

now that's clever

oh how i miss the flame board!