Thread: Formal apology

Angry Formal apology

I must apologize for my conduct early in the practise on sunday.
    I had just installed PJ's complet set of scripts. after testing it I disliked the seperated chat areas and sought a way to turn them off. ultimately it turned off everything except for the death, and system messages.

on top of things i managed to connect to the offensive roger wilco server, which ,consequently, no one else joined.

So alone in the dark I proceded to continue my attack until it dawned on me that no one was attacking me. or anyone else for that matter (that took some time apparently).

In the future I hope to avoid such an embarrassment, and I hope my conduct in the latter part of that practise was honourable enough to put such a thing in the back of your minds.

Sincerely Garrett.

------------------
    "Es Solaris Es Mithas"
    -my honour is my life

Arrow

Thanks for that info, I was really starting to wonder what was up. I too installed the new PJ all in one, and didn;t like the seprate chat thing either. Plus for some reason it made my chat box viewer thing a lot smaller. So I ended up reinstalling the version before this new one.

[AK]Pixelsponge

Bang

It was quite funny, now that I think of it, How i came to notice something was different. i was thinking "Hey... i havent died in something like 30 seconds....ah crap"
    this is where it hit me (much like Solars disks) and i looked pretty sheepish for a while.

------------------
    "Es Solaris Es Mithas"
    -my honour is my life

August Knights

This explains much. When we were organizing you seemed berzerk, but then you did fine on HO.