ahh guys this wasnt my day.

Well after our little encounter with the 20ID, i went to the movies and wanted to see a cool one. you know something to turn the mood. Well my Ex-GF(lets call it Liz) wanted to see "Feardotcom" ooooohh man!!! its just the 16 of JANUARY and already I have seen the ugliest stupidiest, senseless movie of THIS Year, and i venture to say of the decade (well close enough is number #2)

after 2 hours of missery, i said well lets go to put some gas, i have to drive to the US because GAS is cheaper and i can pay with the Credit Card. well i get to the crossing border i take the slowest line possible and after 10 mins, and where i could not return anymore i decided to look for my wallet, turns out i left it at home, well Liz drove the car past the border and i got out of the car to ask a friend to bring me my wallet from home.

1 hour later i was all happy that i got to pass and i start looking for her and i see her standing on the sidewalk, she told me she left the car on a parking lot, we where walking to the freaking parking lot and a TOW truck was standing right in front of my car.

You can imagine the pleading, begging acting i had to do to get us off the hook, the guy wanted $50 off my pennyless ass, i was going to pay for gas with a CC because i didnt had any money and he was tough to convince, well after 15 mins of beging finally he told us to go ( he already had the car in the tow truck.) oh man.

Man tomorrow im going to kick so much ass, it was just "one of those days" now is 1 AM and i'm so pissed off that i cant go to sleep, so i will practice some more.