Click Here

Just create an account (painless) then download the game. It is not a huge download, but would take about an hour over dial up.

It is sort of an Massively Multiplayer game (no idea how many are playing it) but from the few minutes at work I messed with the game it looks OK. It is a 3d space game, mouse and keybord controls ala Freelancer. There is trading between stations and combat in the game.

The combat centers around a CTF/DAOC style play where your side gets credit bonuses or something for having an enemy flag.

The graphics are OK and it has some potential. It does run on older systems (bare minimum config is a 266MHz) and the price is exactly right... free with no montly fee (beta, but it will probably be beta for a while).

It is a nice diversion if you are like me and don't have secret weapons for BF1942 yet.

From what I have seen it is much like a multiplayer version of freelancer but a little slower paced maybe. Of course I have only seen the free newbie ship perform and it must suck.