Thread: Hey guys, Great Server.. Just stoped in to say Hi

Hey guys, Great Server.. Just stoped in to say Hi

I want to say first off , it’s a pleasure playing on the AugustKnights Desert Combat Server. I must say its one of the better servers out there. When the admins our playing, you guys do a good mature job. That and its located where I live doesn’t hurt either :P (Reno, NV)

I was fragging with Palooka (local Reno Barbarian) for a few hours last night and had a great time. He mentioned I should stop by here and check the site out.

I motioned I may be interested in Joining [AK] and I figured I'd come here and see what has to be done to join. That and Palooka said you guys need more west coasters! (He was giving Sonic Boom Shit :P )

Little Info about me. I'm 33 Years old (ya ya old ****er that loves video games.. Kiss my ass), I use to run one of the largest Counter Strike Clans ( [CoH] Children of Hell) for about 2 years. We were one of the top clans for almost 2 years strait. Discontinued due to the overwhelming cheats that took over the community.. Ran 4 servers during the 2 years and basically had a great time. A few of our members even went on to get sponsored by quit a few companies. Bastards were flown to Hong Kong for tournaments and actually won quit a bit of money, WHores!!. Boy did I get out at the wrong time :P

Well Let me know if you guys would like me as a member and what’s the process. You guys seem like a mature group and Id love more info..

Thanks for your time.
    FiGHT*CLuB

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    We're all old here...some moreso than others. We've got a few Counterstriker's here as well (shut up, Choozoo and Stitch!)

Fill out an application on the main website, play on the server and post in these forums. Soon you'll get an intro email.

The key is to keep playing and posting. Become familiar with and to the regulars, and you're on your way.
    The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles.

I play CS (when forced). I just complain because I stink. Look low on the stats to find me, I'm there, towards the bottom.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    I hate counterstrike because I'm the greatest CS player in the world and no one can match me L33T Sk1llz (LOL)
    I'm just soured on CS because of the whole CS:CZ. And I have to agree with Choozoo at this point, I'll play when forced.

Nice to see you pop on Fight club, hope to steal a flag from you soon.

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Welcome.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

August Knights

Welcome and hope to see you on the server

Good to see you, thanks for dropping by ... ... Jr.! 33! 33! Man, I wish I was 33 again! I'm 41 and am still having a great time gaming online. I bet I'll be feeling the same way when I'm 90 as I do right now! My wife thinks I'm retarded but who cares, I say Game on hombre! Remember, "It's not the age of your years, its the age in your years that counts." Yup, that comes from Abe Lincoln, he was pretty cool ... ... Jr.! Seriously though, these guys do a great job keeping the server fun for everyone, hope to see you on it again soon.

Shades

LoL Ages, JR eaa I Like that, Thanks.. ya My wife gives me a bla bla bla (thats all I hear anyways) about gaming all the time also :p I actually got rid of my first wife durring my CS days by gaming daily.. Only good thing I got out of that relationship lol...

Thanks for the Welcomes guys..

Welcome, as far as age goes your about average for us. We are an older group that likes to have fun and not put up with all the 14 year old "L33t @§§@§§1N'§" out there. Look forward to seeing you on the server. If your interested in getting together for some CS fun I know myself, Squidly and maybe a few other's would be interested. I have admin rights on the Co-operative Threat Reduction server's(also known as Assault n Battery Chicago), unless you still have one of your server's up and running.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

Hey Fight Club. Good to see ya here. This is where we all hang out. I've had a great time dying by your hand so far, so keep coming back. I'll see ya on the battlefield!
    "]

Hey FightClub,

I've had fun playing with ya too, good to see ya!
    I'm 33 too!

Catch ya on the server soon!
    Kneel Before Zod!