Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So here is a new one for ya

Registered User GovermentCheese's Avatar
    Here, Here!
    -=GvtCheese=-

seems to me the Draft could become a reality if we were forced into another simultaneous conflict and i think we all know there are many possibles. The fact that it has been brought up at all makes me suspect that some of the powers that be are getting squirmy for reasons undisclosed to the public. Could be among the many other things also be the fact that IRAN involvement in the war is now becoming more of a concern. Im all for the draft, its obviously necessary and i would go in a minute.

I think we all know this whole situation bears common threads with major historical events and has the potential to become the next major chapter in the series.

My fear is the astronomical amounts of division in this country that exist everywhere u look will be to much to overcome when its time to dig in. The Draft is a perfect example of how these days we tend to over analyze everything, have 15 different ways of looking at things and people cant talk about issues without getting unsettled even on national tv of all places. We dont need to talk about the Draft we need to just do it, screw all the politically correctness of it all this is friggin survival.

Without a doubt we certainly need to beef up our military numbers as our numbers are laughably low especially in times like these! But does that division that exist just stop at the recruiters doorstop? Hell no plenty of division exist right now in the ranks and whats that on our currency? United we stand Divided we fall? dont have to look real hard to see where were at as a country, nor does one have to look to far.

yeah were in a bad way, buy more guns now

end rambling...
    Last edited by Cruiser; 04-22-2004 at 11:13 AM.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    Originally posted by [AK?]Cruiser
    buy more guns now
    He's right.