Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a girl!

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    FWIW here's me advice - get out now.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Oh my god... You need to dump the lying bitch faster than anything imaginable. There is no excuse for doing something like that. There should be no forgiveness, either.
    Regards,
    The Wraith

Quote Originally Posted by The Wraith
    Oh my god... You need to dump the lying bitch faster than anything imaginable. There is no excuse for doing something like that. There should be no forgiveness, either.
    I don't believe it Wraith and I are in agreement on something j/k, seriously Richie perhaps you are better off to find out what she is like now before it is too late. She obviously has some issues.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Bribo
    FWIW here's me advice - get out now.
    absolutely correct

kidd
    "]

Well, here's the latest news, guys.

This morning, she was taken by police to a mental institution. For two days, she threatened to take her own life. Thinking that it would blow over in a day, I persuaded her not to even though she continued to make threats. She then told me that she weighed 80 pounds....I could not believe it but rather than take an unnecessary risk, I advised her to seek medical attention ASAP. Turned out that she actually weighs 102 pounds. Then she told me that her mother was kicking her out. Her mother then came on the phone and spoke to me and informed me of the fact that she has been attending school there for 3 weeks. I was not aware of this. My "fiance" told me that she was not going to school.... The mother also said that tampons were found hidden in the couch. One box was empty....Finally, the mother said why she was really asking her to leave. "Iam tired of her lies. I will not tolerate that in my home.". So once we informed the police of her threats, they came to her home and picked her up. She has been at the hospital all day. I spoke to her on the phone and told her that I was leaving her for good. In an instant, she tried to make me feel guilty for my decision. All of a sudden it became an issue of "love". She accused me of not loving her and running away in her time of need. She then threatened to hurt herself after her release from the hospital. After saying my good bye and hanging up, I contacted the nurse's desk and informed them of her new threats. She remains at the hospital pending evaluation. But I think it's pretty clear by now that the woman is mentally ill.

Now, at this point, everyone is confused. Everyone suspects that she was never pregnant to begin with. Now it feels like everything that I ever went through with her was just an illusion....The times of romance, of being together....The "I love yous", the tears I shed...I'm sure it would drive any man to insanity or to some degree of it but Iam glad God is watching me. Someday, that special girl will walk into my life and only then will I be truly happy.
    Last edited by Richie; 06-24-2004 at 07:03 PM.

Your online gaming buds have lots of different types of experience. For me, I've had experience with women who have displayed the types of problems your encountering. The best bet is to focus on your needs. She's an adult and has to live by the decisions she makes, and by letting her impact your life in a detrimental way is not healthly for you. You can not allow another person to have that much control over you. Just be know that you only need to do a couple of things: Every night go to bed knowing that you did the best you can and never tried to hurt anyone and that you always did the honorable thing. Good luck bud.

I think parenthood has given Nuts wisdom beyond his years
    "]

As my wife says to me Richie "You've had your share of Psycho Bitches in your life" that being said I have been through the same thing your going through now, in my case they turned out to be idle threats she never hurt herself in anyway. She did spend a little over a week in CDPC (Capital District Psychiatric Center) Regardless though you cannot hold yourself responsible for whatever she does, ask yourself is she really the woman you want to be the mother of your children? Obviously from your posts the answer is NO! I hope all works out for you.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Remember this: They are ALL nuts... just to varying degrees!
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

Who is Nuts and Abbadon? [AK]StitchJones's Avatar
    Keep you will strong, your mind clear, and your chin up.
    These are strange and tough times for you Richie. And you need to just take one step and a time and remain strong, even if you feel you cannot be strong.
    We are all here for you my friend.

Just turn and run. Just run.
    Regards,
    The Wraith

Again, thanks for all your support. Words cannot say how grateful Iam for your help, guys.

I decided to high tail it out of the "relationship" yesterday. At this moment, Iam running as fast as I can. I collected all of her posessions that she left behind and placed them in a large cardboard box. Tomorrow, it should be on it's way out of here via USPS.

I always knew that she was not quite sane in the membrane. But I ignored the signs and took it as shyness and inexperiance. Not only that but I also let my love for her blind me from the facts. I remember all of the explanations (excuses) that she came up with for her behavior.

"Sweetie, I have this 'emotional wall' that does not let me fully show my emotions. I think it is there because Im scared. I do not want my feelings to be hurt again."

"I did all of these things because, subconciously, I felt like I did not deserve you and your love."

That one actually brought out a chuckle or two.
    Last edited by Richie; 06-25-2004 at 02:26 PM.

Good man.

I've learned that on most things your first instinct is usually right... and when your "Psycho Meter" goes off in your brain regarding a woman, it's ALWAYS right. Heed it and run.

Every time I've ignored the Psycho Meter about a relationship it's always bitten me in the ass, sometimes in a really big way. Now I've learned my lesson. Life's too short to deal with emotional freaks.

My last thoughts:
    In general it seems like most women don't really seem to start to get their heads screwed on straight until they're about 25. If they're still psychotic when they're 30, they're gonna be messed up for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by [AK]Sonic Boom; 06-26-2004 at 08:33 AM.
    Hasta,
    Boom

When my Psycho Meter goes off I find an excuse to leave and never come back.

On the other hand I have a job working at Hollister... So many hot chicks, so little time..
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.