Thread: Savages

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar

Savages

Reports that the Paul Johnson has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...e_040618175504
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

These "people" and I use the term very loosely ... are animals. Cunning, savage, animals, but animals nonetheless. They should be hunted down and killed in a manner which will serve as an adequate warning to their like-minded brethren.
    [AK]Abaddon

I say we just kill them all.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

Just read on CNN that the leader of the pack of animals was killed while disposing of their victim's body. Let's hope it was a gut shot, and that he died slowly.

Edit: Update - looks like they put two other rabid Islamofascist dogs down at the same time. Good work by the Saudi security forces.
    Last edited by [AK]Abaddon; 06-18-2004 at 02:24 PM.
    [AK]Abaddon

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Slaughter
    I say we just kill them all.
    I'm convinced we cannot win this battle until the reasonable and peaceable Muslims of the world rise up and help us squash these dogs.
    [AK]Bribo

Administrator
    August Knights
    Assistant Recruiter

We live in strange times. 300 years ago the solution was simple - you eradicated your enemys and the problem is solved. Today, we're much more compasionate. A testamont to our civility as men. Let us hope that our civilization does not become cornered or frustrated enough that we decide to set aside that civility for a time - I would fear for the rest of the world on that day.

-Clay

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Bribo
    I'm convinced we cannot win this battle until the reasonable and peaceable Muslims of the world rise up and help us squash these dogs.
    You do never hear anything about them. You would think they would stand up and say something, anything!

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Abaddon
    Just read on CNN that the leader of the pack of animals was killed while disposing of their victim's body. Let's hope it was a gut shot, and that he died slowly.

Edit: Update - looks like they put two other rabid Islamofascist dogs down at the same time. Good work by the Saudi security forces.
    Yep.
    Story here.
    [AK]Bribo

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

I have begun to think the term "moderate muslim" is an oxymoron. Not many muslim clerics have spoken out against suicide bombings or terrorists attacks (A few have, now that it's going on in Saudi Arabia).

It almost seems to me that all the "true believers" in Islam are terrorist nutballs, or at least support them. The moderates are the everyday non-religious folk in the same countries who just want to be left alone.
    [AK]Abaddon

Read this.

" In an Islamist controlled society, debate is forbidden, difference of opinion and dissension is considered a perversion, and modern education a threat. Individual reasoning is forbidden. And expression of doubt about any aspect of the "religiously mandated" social, cultural and political sociology is barred as blasphemy.

Anyone attempting to challenge the status quo is instantly declared an apostate. An Islamist mind is a possessed mind - a condition that compels him or her to live to destroy others. An Islamist does not believe in living side by side with anyone who does not conform to his or her ideology. His life is a constant Jihad (holy war) to overwhelm and eradicate infidels.

No one is more threatened by radical Islam than the Muslims themselves. That's why some of us who have somehow escaped the Islamist control and influence have taken upon ourselves to expose the scourge and by doing so exterminate it. As a Muslim, it is my experience and observation that radical Islam can only be defeated by providing Muslims a basis of comparison - by informing them of the truth about the others. In an Islamist controlled society, Muslims see Jews, Christians and Hindus through a cleric's lens."

(The writer is a muslim and is editor-in-chief of Muslim World Today and Pakistan Today, California-based weekly newspapers, president of Council for Democracy and Tolerance and adjunct fellow of Hudson Institute.)
    [AK]Bribo

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Bribo
    Read this.

" In an Islamist controlled society, debate is forbidden, difference of opinion and dissension is considered a perversion, and modern education a threat. Individual reasoning is forbidden. And expression of doubt about any aspect of the "religiously mandated" social, cultural and political sociology is barred as blasphemy.

Anyone attempting to challenge the status quo is instantly declared an apostate. An Islamist mind is a possessed mind - a condition that compels him or her to live to destroy others. An Islamist does not believe in living side by side with anyone who does not conform to his or her ideology. His life is a constant Jihad (holy war) to overwhelm and eradicate infidels.

No one is more threatened by radical Islam than the Muslims themselves. That's why some of us who have somehow escaped the Islamist control and influence have taken upon ourselves to expose the scourge and by doing so exterminate it. As a Muslim, it is my experience and observation that radical Islam can only be defeated by providing Muslims a basis of comparison - by informing them of the truth about the others. In an Islamist controlled society, Muslims see Jews, Christians and Hindus through a cleric's lens."

(The writer is a muslim and is editor-in-chief of Muslim World Today and Pakistan Today, California-based weekly newspapers, president of Council for Democracy and Tolerance and adjunct fellow of Hudson Institute.)

Like I said, lets just kill them all.
    lol, <3

Retired EQ, WoW Player.

It's sad to say but they should execute all the prisoners these sick bastards wanted released for Johnson's life as well. We need to show them that this will not go unpunished and that they will be dealt with like the animals they are, and will be put down.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Gunny Highway
    It's sad to say but they should execute all the prisoners these sick bastards wanted released for Johnson's life as well. We need to show them that this will not go unpunished and that they will be dealt with like the animals they are, and will be put down.
    It's Saudi Arabia. We just might see that.
    [AK]Bribo