Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -AO- Clan challenge

-AO- Clan challenge

Lastnight we were on our server, there were 5 of us on and they wanted to do a 5 vs 5 scrim. So we joined their server and about an hour later they were finally ready and the scrim got under way. We dominated them on every side of the board even so it was a fun match, I started off in a fighter jet and got shot down over their base, so I bailed and I had picked up the 50 cal sniper from our base so I started sniping their base. After 25 kills they finally found me and killed me. I went back to flying and their pilots were not very good, made easy targets. Then I went to fly over their base again and got hit by 2 stingers and bailed out of my plane, I did a halo drop and guided myself so I could land directly in a T-72 and proceeded to destroy all of their vehicles. After about 3 minutes one of their guys spawned there instead of the south flag which they held. I killed him then I get a message base camping is not allowed, I figured since it was a server message and we were playing in a scrim that it wasn't directed at me. Then I get kicked from server I was somewhere around 40-3, needless to say that was the end of the scrim. I think it is funny that they come into our server issue a challenge then when they proceed to have their asses handed to them they kick me and become real jerks to the guys that were still on the server.
    Last edited by [AK]Gunny Highway; 06-27-2004 at 05:21 AM.

August Knights Ventrilo status
    Don't let your Alligator mouth overload your Canary ASS!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein
    If you find yourself in a losing battle....your tactics suck!

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

Just the ups and downs of playing with 13-year-old smacktards.
    [AK]Abaddon

I am not sure what the other guys were at but when I died the first time, I had problems with reloading I asked if anyone else having this problem was and Bribo's response was I don't know I haven't died yet and he was 23-0 I believe at the time. They were being beaten severely and rather than finishing the match they kicked me and from what I heard on vnetrilo they must have started getting mouthy with the guys that were still on.
    Last edited by [AK]Gunny Highway; 06-27-2004 at 06:11 AM.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein

Shortly after you left the server, they came back. I think the guy that issued the challenge was the one that returned to our server. He appologised for the actions of his team mate that was responsable for kicking you. I believe he may have been the clan leader because he assured us that the party responsable was no longer allowed to use the server console. I told him his team displayed very immature behavior and scrim play is total warfare. He agreed, appologised again, and then disconnected.

kidd

btw.. what an ass whoopin! even I stayed in the air
    "]

Nice. Sounds like a blast!

I'm gonna try to make it on tonight. No guarantees since I'm busy entertaining my visiting parents...
    Hasta,
    Boom

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Kidd
    Shortly after you left the server, they came back. I think the guy that issued the challenge was the one that returned to our server. He appologised for the actions of his team mate that was responsable for kicking you. I believe he may have been the clan leader because he assured us that the party responsable was no longer allowed to use the server console. I told him his team displayed very immature behavior and scrim play is total warfare. He agreed, appologised again, and then disconnected.

kidd

btw.. what an ass whoopin! even I stayed in the air
    That was cool of him to at least come in and apologize, I guess we could scrim them again as long as the asshat is not part of it. If it is up to me though I think we would be better off not dealing with them again.
    Last edited by [AK]Gunny Highway; 06-27-2004 at 09:44 AM.

Your probably right Gunny. Although it was alot of fun to turn the sand red, they really did not hold and value as far as practice. No challenge what so ever. I would rather have some scrims like the one with the GB boys that hone our skills as a team. It was fun though! What do ya do? I'll never run from a challenge to scrim! just the luck of the draw.

kidd
    "]

Soryy I couldn't stay around for the scrim, but it sounds like you guys didn't even need me. Reading this reminded me off last night. A couple of us were on the [-GB-] server having a good time. The map was lost village and of course we are "owning" the the other team, as we always do on opposition. Anyway, one guy landed a little bird and after killing the guy, Nuts took off and crashed into one of thier choppers, killing three guys. So then of course we are accused of cheating by the *MoG* clan. Why we are accused of hacking, I don't think any of us could fugure out. I think we all had a good laugh with that one, even the GB guys knew these guys were idiots.

I did some looking up on bftracks, and found out that *MoG* stands for men of god. Here's their website for anyone that wants to check it out.

www.menofgod.us

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

They are the future of online gaming. Remember that.

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

That's one scary website. It's interesting that those claiming to be "Men of God" would be so quick to accuse others of cheating.
    [AK]Abaddon

The MoG were really nasty about it too. Accused me of having an aimbot for my RPG!! They obviosly have never heard of the "hardnok" manouver before last night. Nuts was guilty of a driver hack (as in driving a chopper)! They finally had an exodus after the everyone else on the server told them to shut up. It's hard to believe, but the night got even more wierd after this. The next two servers kicked camelwalk, four kick votes for cruiser, and one guy was cussing me out for my high ping (of 106). Gotta love pubbing on Saturday night. I miss the AK server full of subjects to dominate.
    "]

August Knights
    Chief Recruiter

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Kidd
    ...They finally had an exodus after the everyone else on the server told them to shut up.
    Nice choice of words! LMAO.
    [AK]Abaddon

General of the Army (GOA) The general is the Founder aka *General LORD's Soldier* of "Men of God International". The general has the final say in all decisions if he so wishes. All members of MoG will show the general all respect and honor due to him for who he is. The GOA's commander is Jesus Himself!

Damn these guys are really out there, I wonder if they are from somewhere near WACO?

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Gunny Highway

Damn these guys are really out there, I wonder if they are from somewhere near WACO?
    How far away are you Ab?
    "]

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    I was very excitied about the scrim. We kicked ass and that was the best part. The ending when they kicked gunny just sucked. What a bunch of asshats these guys were. I really dont accept there apolopy and I dont think we should waste our time with them anymore. I must say though that the senior leadership of AK stood for all that is good in gaming and handled the situation professionly. I would have not been so nice. I am learning from them. AK should be proud! The rest of the night was wierd but I think that these are peoples reactions when other people are better than them. We should take it as a complaiment!